Bay Area heads, I need a roomie

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I'm just throwing this out there. I'm looking for a roommate. I've found a few flats in San Francisco I'm interested in getting with my friend but we need a third to make it work. So anyone thinking of making a move to the Bay Area or anyone looking to move to San Francisco drop me a line. Rent looks to be about $700 on average based on the places we've seen. One place I dig is right around the corner from Groove Merchants. Drop a line if you're interested.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'm just throwing this out there. I'm looking for a roommate. I've found a few flats in San Francisco I'm interested in getting with my friend but we need a third to make it work. So anyone thinking of making a move to the Bay Area or anyone looking to move to San Francisco drop me a line.

Rent looks to be about $700 on average based on the places we've seen. One place I dig is right around the corner from Groove Merchants.

Drop a line if you're interested.

Damn hommie! Looking for a new roommate online!? This sounds like a bad late night HBO movie waiting to happen. Be careful!!