new megamix up @ Book's Music

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited September 2007 in Announcements
#33 is the digital file broadcast of Book's Music[/b], and this week's installment is a non-stop mix of the old and the new, the new in this case being an exclusive mix of Pitbull's "Go Girl". Take a listen, please. Mahalo nui.http://booksmusic.podomatic.com/entry/2007-09-09T17_59_54-07_00PLAYLIST[/b]Justin Timberlake-Damn GirlKing Coleman-The Boo Boo Song (Part 1)Sam & Dave-I Thank YouAfrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force-Looking For The Perfect BeatPitbull featuring Trina & Young Boss-Go Girl (Crut's No Donato Mix)Musique-In The BushPeter Brown featuring Betty Wright-Dance With MeKool & The Gang-Ladies NightClassic Example-It's AlrightChristopher Williams-I'm Dreamin'Jade-Don't Walk AwayAl B. Sure!-Nite And DayRemy Shand-Take A MessageD'Angelo-Me And Those Dreamin' Eyes Of MineHandsome Boy Modeling School featuring DJ Shadow & DJ Quest-Holy Calamity (Bear Witness II)Journey-Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)Public Enemy-Countdown To ArmageddonJohn Lennon/Plastic Ono Band-MotherSoul Vibrations-The DumpRusty Bryant-Fire-Eater