GRAPHICS AND VIDEO PEOPLZ

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
i wanted to give soulstrut bretheren first dibs with this. we are getting ready to start a new label here in houston. most of the artist are through devin the dude,coughee brothaz,rob quest, and several other producers that i work with. i'm looking for something new and not afraid to experiment with all ideas. this coming from the artwork and videos i see madvillian,jaylib,dj shadow,etc.... i like the people that put most of there artwork together. i don't want to necessarily do the same as what they are doing but i would like to see what new ideas people bring. these other artists have something unique with these graphics and video directors. people link theartwork and videos to the atists. we want the same. we don't mind paying but as you know most of what we do is idependant. so if any graphics or video directors or any sort of marketing-promotional people are interested in working with us email me and give me your information so we can get to work. CARLOS(DJSTYLES)GARZADEVIN THE DUDECOUGHEE BROTHAZROB QUESTODD SQUADD