HAPPY SOILED PORPOISE DAY!(JP of NY via THE 280-R)

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
(I just remembered that I don't have Photoshop on this computer. Lucky bastard.)HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHNNY PAYCHECK-O!!!

Comments

• WARNING! BATTERY EXHAUSTED

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    a proper happy b-day and hope your day is an excellent one!
    Looking forward to having you back in the bay soon holmes!
    Peace and have an excellent b-day with you and yours!..

get some sleep!!

• damn if I could get this camera working you guys would have photoshop for dayz.

I am going to the beach in a few hours, but I will be back Tuesday. Don't go getting any ideas!

Thanks Hermie!

As I enter the twilight of my rap life I would like to thank all the little people. And also those who are not little.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Happy Birthday dude.

• happy birthday though dude.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Happy birthday man! Be cool to finally meet you in a few weeks.

• INTERNET ROYALTY!!!!

BITD dude went through more aliases than a fly-by-night grifter. Now older, wiser, and decidedly less aggro, the man has settled into a user name that is practically synonymous with SoulStrut itself. Surriously, this dude has a bird's-eye view of all of us, and today, on the man's 30th birthday, you little dudes need to crane your necks and appreciate the presence of a internet behemoth.

And lastly, on a serious tip, I don't know what made you leave your former profession [insert witty faux_rillz quip here], but our collections are better, and this website is richer for it.

happy birthday Sonathan!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    happy birthday!!!!

• Happy Birthday J*nny!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The only thing I have to do every time I visit NY is to see Jonny at the shop.

Happy Birthday, big hommie!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Happy Birthday JP~!

• A joyous three decades on Earth! To the dude who is truly my brother from another mother and a friend who has constantly been there for over ten years (!) I wish you all of the best for the next three decades and beyond. From Creston Ave to the Bomb Shelter we have held it down and LIVED always. Lechaim my dude.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMMIE!

see you in a few weeks

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Happy birthday, johnny. sorry i didnt make it out last night, holmes. gimme a ring when you get back from the beach and we'll go get some arepas for lunch.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn man, I didn't even realize you hadn't left your 20s yet!

Happy b-day and welcome to the wonderful era known as your 30s!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    happy mursday!

• happy birthday JP.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Happy Birthday, dude, and congratulations on having built your business into NYC's finest record store.

• The only thing I have to do every time I visit NY is to see Jonny at the shop.

co-signage. Happy bornday.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Happy Birthday, dude, and congratulations on having built your business into NYC's finest record store.

congrats for all your accomplishements this year happy birthday

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    HOLLA!!! Happy birthday to my friend and the one ane only JPBonanza! My motherfucker - from drinking wine in the Berkeley Hills to getting dissed on Christopher Street, my motherfucker!

• Happy Birthday, man.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Happy Birthday JP! I hope you drink lots of Cristal and get lots of fancy European designer clothes!

• bappy hirthday to Sonny P. Good !!

• Options
    Happy birthday my man, looking good out there homie! See you soon.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Happy Birthday, Paychecks!!! You know how I feel about you, money (in a good way).

Have a great day!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Happy birthday!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts