Pink Floyd - Another Brick - House Mix

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Looking for an MP3 of this. Anyone????? Also, Beyonce "Crazy in Love" house mix

Comments

• Beyonce "Crazy in Love" house mix

not sure why or how but i have two copies of this 12 inch. you can have them both for that "sexy woman" 45!

• Looking for an MP3 of this. Anyone????? Also, Beyonce "Crazy in Love" house mix

u talkin bout the Eric Pridz rmx?? got it on the laptop at the casa if tis the one....

• Looking for an MP3 of this. Anyone????? Also, Beyonce "Crazy in Love" house mix

A house mix? Oh man. As much as I want to hate on this, is it any good?

cant attest to the Beyonce, but the Floyd is fire....i got my copy from a couple that hired me to dj their wedding...with all house/trance music

they hit me off with over 200 mpfrees and a specific playlist for the whole nite...when i got the cue to start the music and kicked off with some techno synths, older folks in the house looked a bit

not your typical wedding to say the least.....

• cant attest to the Beyonce, but the Floyd is fire....i got my copy from a couple that hired me to dj their wedding...with all house/trance music

I hated that old disco tribute to Pink Floyd (although it might work in a few DJ sets today), but I'd be open to hear this.

Of course, I say this as I'm listening to the new John Doe mix CD.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    I hated that old disco tribute to Pink Floyd (although it might work in a few DJ sets today), [...]

You mean Discoballs?
    I was always feeling Rosebud's versions of Money & Interstellar Overdrive.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I hated that old disco tribute to Pink Floyd (although it might work in a few DJ sets today), [...]

You mean Discoballs?

I think he means "Snatch - Another Brick In The Wall" which i think is pretty a pretty cool track.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts

You mean Discoballs?

I think he means "Snatch - Another Brick In The Wall" which i think is pretty a pretty cool track.

Yeah, that's a good one too.

i'm not a full fledged house fan (not knowledgable enough is my reason) but to me the beyonce house remix is pure poo. sounds cheesy corn ball disney house to me. D could be up on some remix that didn't come out commercially, but the commercial 12 inch can be found in almost any dollar bin. i bought mines not realizing it was all house mixes without the original - my second copy just appeared. maybe they reproduce on their own....