Led Zeppelin reunion

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Looks like it's on.

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I'm sorry, Jason bonham just doesn't have the power of his dad. At least get a drummer with the Dynamics of Bonzo.

- spidey

• I know some of y'all have boners the size of stonehenge over this, but this is the ultimate in ...

• I'm sorry, Jason bonham just doesn't have the power of his dad. At least get a drummer with the Dynamics of Bonzo.

- spidey

I know... I was waiting for that call myself...

• At least it's just a one-off. It they follow it with the inevitable geezer, memories tour, well...

I have still never heard Presence.

• At least it's just a one-off. It they follow it with the inevitable geezer, memories tour, well...

I have still never heard Presence.

You've never heard "Presence"?!

You're kidding, right?

• "Presence" is my 3rd favorite Zep LP, tied with "III"...after "Physical Graffiti"(my favorite) then "Houses of Holy"..."Presence" is IMO. Ill have to post a picture of my girl's Zep painting by Lamar Sorrento we have hanging in our living room....
    you might recognize his work, has a very distinctive style, he has done a few record covers like the Big Star tribute LP:

the Zep one is awesome...it has the Bonzo with the moustache with a pair of bongos in his lap...it's badass.