KEEPING CRATES STACKED - my rap mix from 1997

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
One of my better mixes from the indie rap heyday up on the blog now. It's O Dub approved too, he gave me a nice review back then. I've been trying to search for it in the internets but no luck. You'll find it here... Hi-Tech: 24/7Adagio, Wisdom & Illadvised: All Star JamIlladvised: Through The EyeOthorized F.A.M.: Keys & GsMunk Wit Da Funk: I Been Here I'm StayinExtra P: Get Off ThatShabam Sahdeeq: It Could HappenEmar feat Shamus: DeathRahsheed & Mr Eon: The Life I LiveThe High & The Mighty: It's All For YouAphillyation feat Dice Raw & Philly Titans: PuppetmasterRam Squad feat Tommy Hill: UnfortunateCeles: Impeach FreestylePijall: Positive Contact FreestyleJedi, Matrix & Hi-Tech: PadlockIwere: Playin Yaself FreestyleCasual: That's How It Is (Esaar Remix)KRS One feat Cold Crush: ThrowdownMountain Brothers: OptometryBlackreign: DirtyPower Hitten Artist: SunrizeIlladvised & Pauly Yams: Against The GrainMr Eon, Mighty Mi, El-P & Bobbito The Barber: Hands On ExperienceJ-Live: Can I Get It?Masta Ace: Top Ten ListFunky Fresh Few: You're Not Really DownJ-Live: Longevity (Headrush Remix)

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hot shit!

Glad to see such a strong Philly representation on here, including some Illadelp Records joints.

• Thanks. Look forward to checking this out.

• yes.

I've asked Cardova many times over the years for this mix BUT YOU KEPT ON FRONTING VON FRONTERSONING ON ME ( ).

LET ME SAY ONE THING ABOUT THIS MIX:

Probally one of my favourite mixes ever. If I remember correctly the mixes where flawless, the live-blends where on point, and the selection was dope. It was even the first time I heard Nu-Shooz "I Can't Wait" (I WASN'T RAISED LIKE THAT). I even remember the case was just this sticker of a photo of record spines.

KING MOST HOOD CLASSIC

• now if we can get that video footage from that kid in the front row of.....

Tons of fun back in the day! I'll have to post some flicks.....

• KING MOST HOOD CLASSIC