USEFUL INQUIRY

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
This may [has] have been asked before but i must do it...My ''music'' computer is not connected to the internet and is stable but could not withstand any new shitI am getting a laptop soon but in the meantime I have a series of mixes to put out and am wondering the followingHOW CAN YOU PUT A TRACK-SKIP TAG on a full mix mp3I have audacity and neroPLEASE HELP a brotha out ''Come on!''

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I have found old threads but need more precisions (click-what style) on these two infos

NAh.. I use nero and i have used the option of inserting indexs at the cuting point and still the delay. What i was doing at one point was spilting the hole set in wavelab and then individualy inserting them in nero and clicking the option of no pauses on each track.

Nero is your friend. You do the indexs thing and then the individual tracks appear. Select all of them and double click. Put "0" in "Pause". It will tell you that it can be done for the first track. You just go . Done.

I use audacity to mark the tracks, export the markers & then burn in toast (with no track pause) - thats get yer mix cd with tracking innit.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    figured out the audacity

if i have my markes and just burn without pause in Nero it could work???