Binky Griptite's Ghetto Funk Power Hour

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
We just got a promo of the new Sharon Jones 100 DAYS 100 NIGHTS CD here at the office, and it came with an extra CD marked "for promotional use only," called "Binky Griptite's Ghetto Funk Power Hour." It's basically a mixshow hosted by Binky Griptite, featuring all Daptone artists - a really fun mix. I have no idea if it's included in the regular issue of the CD, so I wanted to alert you Daptone fans just in case.Also, it looks like Sharon Jones did the vocals for this book/CD?

Comments

• seen binky a few times at black betty (does the daptone crew still have a night there?)
    and i was really impressed. did he ever drop a full length?

• We just got a promo of the new Sharon Jones 100 DAYS 100 NIGHTS CD here at the office, and it came with an extra CD marked "for promotional use only," called "Binky Griptite's Ghetto Funk Power Hour." It's basically a mixshow hosted by Binky Griptite, featuring all Daptone artists - a really fun mix. I have no idea if it's included in the regular issue of the CD, so I wanted to alert you Daptone fans just in case.

What office do you work at that would get the new Sharon Jones? You work?

• cool...im supposed to be getting a package of promos from Daptone for the radio show, hope they throw the Binky in...

• What office do you work at

Where else?