Dog Strut.............

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I know a lot of y'all got dogs on here. I just bought my girl a puppy over the weekend and haven't slept since!!!! It wines and cries all night long and the little dude doesn't smell so great either! She bathed him and he smelled good for about 10 minutes. I might have to name him "Mr.Funky Man"

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    When you got a dog that sleeps with you, especially a small one that runs in and out of the bedroom, your life will be that much better, but you'll be getting lesser quality of sleep!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    When you got a dog that sleeps with you, especially a small one that runs in and out of the bedroom, your life will be that much better, but you'll be getting lesser quality of sleep!

That's st8 Nasty.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

The finer points of Basketball Science revealed!

Go Kobe Go!!!!

That's st8 Nasty.

You don't sound white.

• When you got a dog that sleeps with you, especially a small one that runs in and out of the bedroom, your life will be that much better, but you'll be getting lesser quality of sleep!

Go Kobe Go!!!!

Go Kobe Go!!!!

I just spit out my afternoon coffee!

That's st8 Nasty.

You don't sound white.

haha...Gotta ladyfriend who kicks the dog off the bed when I visit. Fuck that shit.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

Go Kobe Go!!!!

I just spit out my afternoon coffee!
    holy crap. can't... breathe.

might get fired.
    hysterical.

• part Wolf Part Husky & the ability to fetch your urb, very missed!!!
    RIP 7-29-07

Cool dog! My condolences, homie...

I've been there.

To all you cat lovers out there... THIS is what a pet looks like.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i love dogs but theyre not getting on my furniture. esp. my bed.
    fuck all that.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

i love dogs but theyre not getting on my furniture. esp. my bed.
    fuck all that.

"Awww, but Scruffy doesnt mean any harm. He needs luv too!"

Didn't know this was poppin' off! I knew I kinda phrased it wierd, but whatevers.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

part Wolf Part Husky & the ability to fetch your urb, very missed!!!
    RIP 7-29-07

We buried my cat last New Year's Eve. She got sick from diabetes too quickly to do anything about. I had to pick her lifeless body off the floor, take her to the emergency vet, be told that it would cost $7k to maybe get her back to normal and had to decide to put her down. I watched them put an IV in her and the fear and confusion in her eyes was unbearable. I had her for 8 yrs and could not bear to be there, so Man went to be with her at the very end. He brought her home and buried her in the backyard where she loved to be.

Your joke is wearing thin.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yeah, we had our cat for about 19 years when we put her to sleep earlier this year, then the family dog a month later. sad shit.

part Wolf Part Husky & the ability to fetch your urb, very missed!!!
    RIP 7-29-07

We buried my cat last New Year's Eve. She got sick from diabetes too quickly to do anything about. I had to pick her lifeless body off the floor, take her to the emergency vet, be told that it would cost $7k to maybe get her back to normal and had to decide to put her down. I watched them put an IV in her and the fear and confusion in her eyes was unbearable. I had her for 8 yrs and could not bear to be there, so Man went to be with her at the very end. He brought her home and buried her in the backyard where she loved to be.

Heavy shit....

I saw a girl on the subway yesterday with a dog in a stroller - everyone looked very confused about the whole thing. And it was rush hour!

ill be quiet

ill be quiet

that made me smile.

RIP 7-29-07

Sheesh! Now I feel all bad for you. I'm not having a good cat experience right now. Haven't been able to get a decent night's sleep in days because the cat's in heat and keeps us up half the night with this guttural moaning type shit. Enough to drive a dude a little nuts. I feel for you though. That sucks.

I still prefer dogs... let's leave it at that.

I saw a girl on the subway yesterday with a dog in a stroller - everyone looked very confused about the whole thing. And it was rush hour!

What I don't understand are the peoples that put clothes on their dawgs. Like come on dawg!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Sheesh! Now I feel all bad for you. I'm not having a good cat experience right now. Haven't been able to get a decent night's sleep in days because the cat's in heat and keeps us up half the night with this guttural moaning type shit. Enough to drive a dude a little nuts. I feel for you though. That sucks.

You have a cat, Ad*ia*? I remeber you got crazy allergic with bloodshot eyes when we crashed at my homies house in Pittsburgh.

I ain't gonna lie. I HATE CATS. I have this new bohemian neighbor who has like 5 outdoor cats who hang out on my patio all night. I throw rocks at them.

RIP 7-29-07

"spay and neuter your pets"

• Sheesh! Now I feel all bad for you. I'm not having a good cat experience right now. Haven't been able to get a decent night's sleep in days because the cat's in heat and keeps us up half the night with this guttural moaning type shit. Enough to drive a dude a little nuts. I feel for you though. That sucks.

You have a cat, Ad*ia*? I remeber you got crazy allergic with bloodshot eyes when we crashed at my homies house in Pittsburgh.

I ain't gonna lie. I HATE CATS. I have this new bohemian neighbor who has like 5 outdoor cats who hang out on my patio all night. I throw rocks at them.

Yeah man, when me & the lady first began seeing each other, my allergies would kick in pretty fierce. She was actually on the verge of getting rid of the cat as we became more serious but I felt bad and told her I'd see an allergist or something and getting rid of the cat would be a last resort. Well, my allergies subsided not long after that and I'm no longer allergic, at least to this particular cat.

I feel ya on the cat hate. My whole family can't stand them. My mom used to throw hot water at them when they came in our yard. Pretty funny.

• Sheesh! Now I feel all bad for you. I'm not having a good cat experience right now. Haven't been able to get a decent night's sleep in days because the cat's in heat and keeps us up half the night with this guttural moaning type shit. Enough to drive a dude a little nuts. I feel for you though. That sucks.

speaking of little nuts..

while i do ride for the felines, i feel your pain on this one. my cat is about 1 year old and he won't be bob barkered until next week. so he wakes me up multiple times during the night with his incessant meowing. he also likes to sit in my kitchen window and meow whenever a cluck at least i can kick him out of my room and shut the door and he leaves me alone. but man, as rotten as this sounds, i can't wait for them lil nuts to be clipped!

we had him put down at home, fuck a vet & fuck the stress that comes w/ it, put dude down in his yard... lucky my wifey has nerves of steel, she stayed w/ him, i was out back goin mental bout to tell them to stop, hardest shit ive everrrr had to deal w/ me & "VISION" were tight as fuck, had him since he was 2wks old he was 17 when we put him down & we shared the same born day...

We wanted to do that, too, but because it was the holidays our options were very limited. We wanted to go to our regular vet as the next choice, but they were on holiday hours - they actually offered to come in after the weekend, but that was too many days of suffering - we didn't want to prolong it and kill her spirit completely. I had to work a new year's party and I cried for the first two hours I was there. Hurrah!

• WHITE LIGHTNING!!

I remember when you first got Miles. When you and the missus lived above the meth lab.
    That dog was crazy hyped and ran so fast, it looked like his paws didn't even touch pavement. He must be stoked to have all that room to run around on now...

while i do ride for the felines, i feel your pain on this one. my cat is about 1 year old and he won't be bob barkered until next week. so he wakes me up multiple times during the night with his incessant meowing. he also likes to sit in my kitchen window and meow whenever a cluck at least i can kick him out of my room and shut the door and he leaves me alone. but man, as rotten as this sounds, i can't wait for them lil nuts to be clipped!

We might have to do this ASAP. We've held off because of how it may affect the cat's personality. But fuck that, if I want personality, I'll talk to a person.

We might have to do this ASAP. We've held off because of how it may affect the cat's personality. But fuck that, if I want personality, I'll talk to a person.

I have been around quite a few cats that have gotten clipped and if anything, they get cooler...they get chill and just like to hang out. I had a cat that was a hellchild, then I got him nuetered and he got mellow and just liked to hang out with folks...