what other stuff do you sell on ebay?

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Just curious. Im putting together a pile of shit right now to hustle on there. Got an old rackmount compressor, this wack bpm counter, some other older electronics. Do books sell well? I got a lot of records i want to get rid of, but i cant imagine making listings all day for them.

Comments

• get yourself turbolister...that way you make one listing and then just sub the info in the spots that need subbing(artist, title, condition) save your listing...right click, copy, paste...repeat. You can essentially make a listing for a record in about a minute and half/2 minutes (after the picture taking and editing of course)...My record with picture taking, editing pictures and uploading them, and creating the listing is 58 records in an hour and a half...

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    skateboards,guitars,musical equipment,gutar pedals,rare magazines

• get yourself turbolister...that way you make one listing and then just sub the info in the spots that need subbing(artist, title, condition) save your listing...right click, copy, paste...repeat. You can essentially make a listing for a record in about a minute and half/2 minutes (after the picture taking and editing of course)...My record with picture taking, editing pictures and uploading them, and creating the listing is 58 records in an hour and a half...
    yo thats dope. I remember doing like 30 records a year ago and i was so frustrated after listing them cause it took me like 8 hours to do them all. I havent sold a record on there since.

Im a packrat and have all kinds of weird various shit round the house and up in the attic. Getting some extra loot of this crap would be nice.

• Im a packrat and have all kinds of weird various shit round the house and down in the basement. Getting some extra loot of this crap would be nice.

Ive been thinking the same thing.

I have a ton of vintage clothes that I will never use.

Ive been planning a 'wrekords and wardrobe' sale for the end of September.

haha, just kidding but at least that way you can bring your significant other and they will have something to look at.

I want to try clothes and fabric on ebay as well, also could get rid of some old game consoles and such too, though its hard to get rid of that stuff, i just hooked up my nes system not too long ago but have only played it a couple times. I still have like 80% of my toys from the 80's but nothing is mib.

• I have an ebay store called SNEAKERS N BEATS.

Besides sneakers and various street wear items, I sell whatever anyone wants to consign to me. Right now I'm sitting on two Modavo watches I'm gonna drop for the holidays.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    while I am sure I am telling everybody nothing new....vintage concert shirts from the 70s/80s go for silly money

a bootleg van halen shirt sold outside the show bought for a buck at a yard sale can fetch 40-80 dollars
    slayer ,metallica,the stones etc
    so yeah I look for tee shirts now ,wherever I go

• word. I got 153 bucks for a Rolling Stones 1975 tour shirt.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My daughters ran a ebay business called "Nastees" for two years while they were in High School.

Sold old tour shirts and Harley Davidson clothing they found at the local thrifts.

Made about $600 profit a month.