IN LOVE AND DRUNK

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Anybody else in love and drunk? IT feells good Holler (3:22am EST)

Comments

• oh no.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Soul Marcosa and Mylatency, seperated at birth?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    yeah

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Neither, but I know the feeling.

• Neither, but I know the feeling.

But do you know the feeling the next morning of "Oh fuck. Did I post something stupid on Soulstrut last night after 2 glasses of wine, 2 gin martinis and 2 beers?"

oh no.

Hey, don't judge!

• oh no.

Hey, don't judge!

i'm not judging! thought it was funny reading this a few hours after you drunk dialed me. which probably means you got even drunker.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    The doctor encouraged me not to drink for 3 months. Awful. Plus the girl's giving me a heart stab.

To answer your question, no and no.

(But I'm blazed as all fuck and lusting after everything)

• 2 glasses of wine, 2 gin martinis and 2 beers

drunk

LIGHTWEIGHT!

drunk

LIGHTWEIGHT!

seriously! i thought it was wayyyyyy more than that.

• i'm neither in love, nor drunk. life sucks.

• I'm planning on being drunk (and in love) by early evening. A night of lazy rollin' around (mixed with drinking, good eating, and perhaps some silk screening) awaits. [though band practice will interuptus for a bit]

It's a good feeling. When you have it, don't take it for granted. Enjoy it, and make it enjoyable, every minute of every day.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Neither, but I know the feeling.

But do you know the feeling the next morning of "Oh fuck. Did I post something stupid on Soulstrut last night after 2 glasses of wine, 2 gin martinis and 2 beers?"

all too well

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    2 glasses of wine, 2 gin martinis and 2 beers

drunk

LIGHTWEIGHT!

gin + wine + beer ???? i dunno dude. thats a vomitous concoction if i've ever heard one.

I've been STAYING drunk recently, but prolly not gonna love another one one for a long time.

• just dont have a John Bonham sized drum set around after the Marco has had many beers....

drunk

LIGHTWEIGHT!

gin + wine + beer ???? i dunno dude. thats a vomitous concoction if i've ever heard one.

Gin martinis, pre-meal
    Wine with dinner
    Beer at the bar later

That's like my MO!