Its my Birthday

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Hi Guys! Time for some ol' narcisistic ME time! No, but seriously, I've been away for a minute, and now I'm back like something on the board.I'm 25 today!Its actually kinda crazy and fucked up, but last Monday night my girlfriend and and I were robbed at gunpoint in her apartment in the middle of the night. To make a long story short, nobody got hurt and it turned out we knew the guy through a couple degrees of separation and he's since been caught and booked on all kinds of charges. But needless to say, its been a fucked up week. Today's my first day back at work, just trying to move on.This kind of thing really makes you step back and re-evaluate a lot of things. Really changes your perspective.Just wanted to say I really appreciate this place, and I'm looking forward to catching back up on the threads I missed and ya'll are good peoples and I'm looking forward to seeing my real world peoples out in the real world and meeting some more strutters out in the world.Its fucking ON this summer, cats don't even know.

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Happy Birthday (glad to hear you survived that robbery)!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

P.S. Glad you're OK.

• Happy Birthday Nat King Code!!!

PARTY!!!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Go

it's ya
    !

(PS: Plaese to bug Mark about a Thursday night booking, and I will do the same.)

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Happy birthday, N*t! Holla at a foll if you ever make it to Portland (or Salem, I guess ) again.

• jaybreeziejaybreezie 161 Posts
    Happy Birthday Young Nat! Good to hear you survived some crazy shit and the perpetratin ass perpetrator was caught.

Holler at your boy. The trade pile is now officially overflowing with abundant goodness. All kinds of shit in stock!

PS - Still want make that A's - Giants bet? I was at the shellacking yesterday. That was a thing of beauty. Sorry to rub it in.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    Yo Sir Morse de Codenheimer,

"Happy Birthday Homie !!" It's good to have you back...

-B-

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

glad to hear you are getting back to normalcy (as much as a strutter can)

that is still one large & in charge bird

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Thanks guys! Now I'm home and I'm high. P*te, yes I will holler like I'm hollerin' at this 8-track right now. M*ke, we got newz for ya... holleration abounds.

Also, I picked up a Vanguard Squad 7", and that is what's really.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Nat, sorry you had to deal with some crooked crook coming in your place and sticking you up. That's gotta be some scary ass shit. Glad things seems to be getting fixed and the cat has been caught. That's gotta be a great b-day present (crook getting caught that is).

Happy birthday young strapper, we'll have to hook up whenever I get around to making it up to SF. Thanks for the support on the 45 too.

asp.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Been down for a minute; decided to hop on and shout out a birthday brother: Happy Birthday, brother. Happy times like this I like to sing the word "holerate" to the tune of Madonna's "holiday" over and over again. Now you try!

B