i love soulstrut so much

sergserg 682 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
i don't know what i would do w/o soulstrut. i think i wouldn't have any friends if it weren't for the internet. do you all love soulstrut as much as me? i feel like i have to front and show this "hard, gangsta rap" persona for everyone else but to my soulstrut homies i can share my true self. i love you motherfuckers. for real. without you my life would be empty. BEER AND RAP, BITCH!!!!!! RICH, YOU BETTER BE AT MADRONE.

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I DON'T WANT MY TRUE HOMIES TO FEEL LIKE I DON'T CARE FOR THEM:

CAS: i would love to see you drop your pants anytime

MIKE 256000000: i can't wait to give you a hug when you come in oct

AWWWWW DAZZLE; you are so beautiful to me

LET'S POWER TEAM ON WAR PIGS TO BLACK SABBATH

the rub: i want to wear skinngy jeans and a white belt for you

b`.cause: you are my soulmate. i will love you forever.

morse code: you better not play soft batch pussy ass shit on thurs

mike jones: i saved your number.text me back homie. why didn't you get back to me?

the rest of you bitches, PAGE ME

• sergserg 682 Posts
    matthew africa, you know i didn't forget you! your too short mixtape was my love jam. you are the most bestest.

herm: my mexican hermano from another madre...you are the merde. ARIZONA FO LIFE let me smell you panties just once

ross hogggggger: eat something. kill it at the rub.show them skinny ass jeaned hipsters what's up! DUPPY RANKS! F A WHITE BELT

q

• sergserg 682 Posts
    ross, seriously why aren't you drinking? wha'ts wrong with you? i think you may have a problem. i think you need more beer in your life.

anyone who wants to meet up, we're eating pupusas at zocalo on mon morning at 11 am. holler.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this thread is spectacular.

• herm: my mexican hermano from another madre...you are the merde. ARIZONA FO LIFE let me smell you panties just once

[i]??Mis chonis son sus chonis!

• [i]??Mis chonis son sus chonis!

HAHAHAHA!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i don't know what i would do w/o soulstrut. i think i wouldn't have any friends if it weren't for the internet. do you all love soulstrut as much as me? i feel like i have to front and show this "hard, gangsta rap" persona for everyone else but to my soulstrut homies i can share my true self. i love you motherfuckers. for real. without you my life would be empty. BEER AND RAP, BITCH!!!!!!

RICH, YOU BETTER BE AT MADRONE.

When you're drunk next time, can you do a shout out to me so that I can feel like I'm part of Soulstrut elite?!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    MIKE 256000000

mike jones: i saved your number.text me back homie. why didn't you get back to me?

oh boy...

• sergserg 682 Posts
    motherfucker!

I just saw this and for a split second wondered if I had actually posted this when I was drunk last night

• Guard your login.

• HAHAHAHAHA WW!

he got you good

• this is what serg looked like on sunday night before posting the previous love letter to soulstrut. (sorry it's kind of dark, but mostly you should just listen.)

• sergserg 682 Posts
    thanks, thanks a lot

that was just lovely

• paging TOMMY

b/w

THURSDAY NIGHT FOLLZZZZ

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

oh shit! passed out while soulstrutting... someone needs to do a bubble caption like "hard as zzzzzzzzzzzzzz" or "i soulstrut drunk" or some similar caption.

• i'm wearing this on a t-shirt to your party on thursday

• skinngy jeans
    skinngy jeans
    skinngy jeans
    skinngy jeans
    skinngy jeans
    skinngy jeans