Buy You A Drink Live On Leno

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
i'm surprised how well t-pain sounds live w/o the auto tune shit.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I am suprised as well! I did'nt know if dude could really sing. LOL. That was a pretty good performance.

• I am suprised as well! I did'nt know if dude could really sing. LOL. That was a pretty good performance.

yeah it was. I always considered this guy like an Akon II because they both did mostly hooks and leaned heavy on the envelope sound effect schitt.

but this dude can actually sing alright.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    epiphany is a great pop R&B album

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I am suprised as well! I did'nt know if dude could really sing. LOL. That was a pretty good performance.

yeah it was. I always considered this guy like an Akon II because they both did mostly hooks and leaned heavy on the envelope sound effect schitt.

but this dude can actually sing alright.

Especially when you consider he could've used

This would seem to imply that he uses the Autotune effect by choice, as opposed to Akon. I'm a fan of "Drank", but my opinion of T-Pain just got knocked up a couple notches as well.

• Uggh. It's that bartender song. Everytime I turn KMEL on they're playing that shit, for months now. I can appreciate a good pop song (for eg. the new Alicia Keys), but that shit is awful.

• Oh wait, I'm wrong. I guess it's not the bartender song. Same awful style though.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    excellent performance, especially after just watching the performance at the ozone awards

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I'm a fan of "Drank", but my opinion of T-Pain just got knocked up a couple notches as well.

• I'm a fan too, but this is still surprisingly good. Had to post it on the blog. Thanks to jaymack.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    excellent performance

That dude can sing!

• that was hot. I think he just uses the auto-tune for the effect...another dude I wonder about is Gyptian, can he really sing?