PIMPCOSTUMES.COM

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
my new favorite website[/b] 70's Pimp Disco Stu- "This is the mack that set those Ho???s back with the 70's pimp-juice-purple, 3 piece, polyester suit with real leather lapels and pocket covers. Includes: A long ass coat with one big brass button lined with psychedelic paisley, a fully lined purple vest to match the coat and big bell bottom pants to fit over any size platform shoes. We even throw in a gold medallion and funky-fresh glasses fo check???n them asses!" Pimp Slacks Blue Zebra- "You'll need these loose fit???n slacks cuz room is the key when you hung to the knee" 40 Oz. Pimp Cup Pink Ho- " This glass cup will hold 40 ounces of Hennessey or Hypnotic when you burnin??? that Chronic. So tip ya cups back and sip Cris and Mo while you workin??? dat ho... Fo sho!" ho's sexy platform boots- "When you pay???n the price, you wanna look nice! So keep it real with fish in yo heel! A knee high boot for the Pimp-tress pro who???s look???n right and counting dough from running the show at the end of the night" Pimp Cane Fish- "The pimp stick that???s pimp???n the trick has to be the lick. So peep the dice and the fish cause matching yo kicks is the supa-fly ish!" yet

Comments

• yo... I was rocking an avatar from this site in like '02 son.

• yo... I was rocking an avatar from this site in like '02 son.

... well, why you ain't let a playa peep game, homie? i'm tryna keep my vines tight so i can pimp them hos right!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

this is a good look. in 50 years i wanna ruin my grandkids' wedding showing up in this