Paging AlienDN....JOKER steez!!!!

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
This isnt my steez but that Classic Jim Aparo Joker image is callin me.Its not really me. I leave it that w/ Raheem & Pop-Pop here Uptown w/ some regular-ass Tims on.

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    ya i hear u, there's so much potential for good joker sheit, color scheme is really important, definitely need the maroon/purple.

this image of the joker...reminds me of the crosstown traffic video by hendrix...there's like a graffiti image of the joker, can't recall if its the same era joker

i have to say, the direction that they're taking with the new batmon is so on point, the joker is finally being done in the right light...such a rarity in hollywood

ps: nice avatar, but comfort zone era is what vanessa williams is all about! didn't even know she had a "just for tonight" video

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    but comfort zone era is what vanessa williams is all about!

Vanessa Grown n Sexy > Vanessa tourquoise eyeshadow 80s.....challenge!!!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    respectfully disagree sir. vanessa on fresh prince of bel air, thats the period for me. but even prior to that with the "tourquoise eyeshadow 80s", cmon dont front, u know thats what its about! i will say she is still damn scrumptious. even watching her do those cosmetic infomercials is a treat.

back in highschool there was this artist dude that was wicked at sketching. and how did i put his artistry to use? by asking him to dupe me a cover of

i even remember the pictures inside the cassette, even reading the liner notes and pissed off she was married...oh ya that was when dres from blacksheep was on the song "work to do" which i just found out last week was a cover.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I have both Penthouse issues in plastic wrap.

'97 Hoodlum