STUFF......................

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited August 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
For Trade and what not:)Please feel free to PM for any interest and so on:Looking for library,breaks,s/t,funk,Jazz,Rock(psych,prog,int'l,etc),Latin, etc.Anything worth listeing too:)All Original (In this order : Jacket/Vinyl)The Mike Sammes Singers & The Ted Taylor Organsound : Hymns A'Swinging vg+/vg+(really killer psych x-ian lp.Tubby Hayes is also in the mix on this lp)Three Sounds : Hey There (NY address and "ear" on dead wax) vg (has some discoloration on the back of the jacket) vinyl is a vgThree Sounds : Elegant Soul vg+/vg+Grant Green : The Final Countdown vg+/vg+Sun Ra : The Night of the Purple Moon (Saturn jacket,Thout viny) vg+/vg+Sun Ra : Space is the Place (not s/t, Blue Thumb Release) vg(has a tear on the bottom right spine) vinyl is a vg+(quad sound)Sun Ra : Nothing Is..(esp disk) vg+/vg+Patty Waters : Patty Waters Sings (esp disk) vg(has radio roll call # and some ring wear) vinyl is a vg+Jacques Bondon & Pierre Dervaux(Nantes Percussion) : Musique Francaise Du 20e Siecle vg(gloss is peeling)Vinyl is a vg+George T. Johnson : Harlem of my Childhood (both vol I & II) Vol I jacekt is a vg(has a split on the right bottom spine) vinyl is a vg+Vol II jacket is a vg(with shrink attached,has some slight water damage) vinyl is nm-Frank Penn : I am who I am vg/vg+Lupin the III : Afro Rock vg+/vg+O'Donel Levy : Dawn of a New Day vg+/vg+Leonardo Marletta : Percussion ed Effetti nm-/nm-Stomu Yamash'ta & Come to the Edge : Floating Music vg(jacket has some discolouration) vinyl is a vg+(Island UK Issue)Galt Macdermot's First Natural Hair Band : s/t vg+/vg+Can : Ege Bamyashi vg+/vg+The Edwards Genreation : In San Francsco"The Street Thing: vg+/vinyl is a vg- to g( one side is pretty messy, but supringly does not effect play or sound,good starter copy:)Wanda Robinson : Black Ivory vg+/vg+Howard Blake : An Elephant Called Slowly S/T vg+(shrink still attached)/Vinyl is a vg+Kool and The Gang : s/t(first lp) ex/exKool and The Gang:Best of...(gold foil cover) vg+(shrink still attached) Vinyl is a/vg+Gus Poole:Soul Revolution lp m-/m-(has a dish warp)Le Hot Jazz:United Nations Records Presents...nm-/nm-(werid disco fusion jazz record)Dizzie Gillespie:Soul & Salvation nm-/nm-Errol Dunkley:Runaway child/When I fall In love 12in(really dope british ragga 12) vg+/vg+Joe Jr(of Joe Jr and The Side Effects):The Voice of Love(on Diamond).vg+/vg+Vic Trigger:Electronic Wizard lpThe vinyl is a vg+(or better)The jacket is a g+(has water damage and the bottom left hand corner has a rip)Free Design:Kites are fun lp(vg-g+)Plays with some noise but all in all, a good listen.Jacket is in great condition(vg+)Carolyn McDade and Freinds:Under One Moon(Sonory Records) nm-/nm-Ladder Jacobs:if i had a wish...lp(love joy). vg(writting on jacket,autographed)/Vinyl is a vg+Waxidermy review right here:)!7'sSoft Touch : Plenty Action nm-/nm-(unplayed store stock)Lady Margaret & Perry Smith : Out In Space nm-/nm-(unplayed store stock)Will list more tonight or tomorrow:)Thanks for looking and hit me up for any trades or offers!!Much peace and respect:Adrian

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Lady Margaret & Perry Smith : Out In Space nm-/nm-(unplayed store stock)

This single is on some killer mellow soul steeze.

Also, best believe age is THAT DUDE.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Thanks homie:)

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    age is THAT DUDE.

yo, i friggin lost my cel phone & won't recieve another one until next week. gonna have to use the pm's alot bout thangs.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey R####y:

I assumed that you lost it or whatever.(Tried calling you earlier)
    It's all good though homie.
    When you are ready, you're ready.
    Those records are yours:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    a couple of things add last night:)
    bump!!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    you got another copy of Kool & the Gang S/T??

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    yes:)
    you like?
    lemme know B***n.

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Yes, age is THAT DUDE. PM Sent.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    One more title

lp

Grachan Moncur III : Some Other Stuff vg+(still in shrink)vinyl is a vg+
    added**
    **Bomb Hip Hop Comp(1st and only one to pwn with the Dereliks,Bored Stiff,Mad Child,Blackalicious Etc.) vg+(shrink still attached)/Vinyl is a vg+

all I can think of right now off the top, back to work!!!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    For Trade and what not:)

Please feel free to PM for any interest and so on:

Looking for library,breaks,s/t,funk,Jazz,Rock(psych,prog,int'l,etc),Latin, etc.
    Anything worth listeing too:)

All Original (In this order : Jacket/Vinyl)
    Newly added"**"

Three Sounds : Hey There (NY address and "ear" on dead wax) vg (has some discoloration on the back of the jacket) vinyl is a vg
    Three Sounds : Elegant Soul vg+/vg+
    Grant Green : The Final Countdown vg+/vg+
    Sun Ra : The Night of the Purple Moon (Saturn jacket,Thout viny) vg+/vg+
    Sun Ra : Space is the Place (not s/t, Blue Thumb Release) vg(has a tear on the bottom right spine) vinyl is a vg+(quad sound)
    Sun Ra : Nothing Is..(esp disk) vg+/vg+
    Patty Waters : Patty Waters Sings (esp disk) vg(has radio roll call # and some ring wear) vinyl is a vg+
    Jacques Bondon & Pierre Dervaux(Nantes Percussion) : Musique Francaise Du 20e Siecle vg(gloss is peeling)Vinyl is a vg+
    George T. Johnson : Harlem of my Childhood (both vol I & II) Vol I jacekt is a vg(has a split on the right bottom spine) vinyl is a vg+
    Vol II jacket is a vg(with shrink attached,has some slight water damage) vinyl is nm-
    Frank Penn : I am who I am vg/vg+
    Lupin the III : Afro Rock vg+/vg+
    O'Donel Levy : Dawn of a New Day vg+/vg+
    Leonardo Marletta : Percussion ed Effetti nm-/nm-
    Stomu Yamash'ta & Come to the Edge : Floating Music vg(jacket has some discolouration) vinyl is a vg+(Island UK Issue)
    Galt Macdermot's First Natural Hair Band : s/t vg+/vg+
    Can : Ege Bamyashi vg+/vg+
    The Edwards Genreation : In San Francsco"The Street Thing: vg+/vinyl is a vg- to g( one side is pretty messy, but supringly does not effect play or sound,good starter copy:)
    Wanda Robinson : Black Ivory vg+/vg+
    Howard Blake : An Elephant Called Slowly S/T vg+(shrink still attached)/Vinyl is a vg+
    Kool and The Gang : s/t(first lp) ex/ex
    Kool and The Gang:Best of...(gold foil cover) vg+(shrink still attached) Vinyl is a/vg+
    Gus Poole:Soul Revolution lp m-/m-(has a dish warp)
    Le Hot Jazz:United Nations Records Presents...nm-/nm-(werid disco fusion jazz record)
    Dizzie Gillespie:Soul & Salvation nm-/nm-
    Errol Dunkley:Runaway child/When I fall In love 12in(really dope british ragga 12) vg+/vg+
    Joe Jr(of Joe Jr and The Side Effects):The Voice of Love(on Diamond).vg+/vg+
    Vic Trigger:Electronic Wizard lpThe vinyl is a vg+(or better)
    The jacket is a g+(has water damage and the bottom left hand corner has a rip)
    Free Design:Kites are fun lp(vg-g+)Plays with some noise but all in all, a good listen.Jacket is in great condition(vg+)
    Carolyn McDade and Freinds:Under One Moon(Sonory Records) nm-/nm-
    Ladder Jacobs:if i had a wish...lp(love joy). vg(writting on jacket,autographed)/Vinyl is a vg+
    Waxidermy review right here:)!
    **Grachan Moncur III : Some Other Stuff vg+(still in shrink)vinyl is a vg+
    **Bomb Hip Hop Comp(1st and only one to pwn with the Dereliks,
    Bored Stiff,Mad Child,Blackalicious Etc.) vg+(shrink still attached)/Vinyl is a vg+
    **Beginning Of The End : Funky Nassau vg+/vg
    **The Mike Sammes Singers & The Ted Taylor Organsound : Hymns A'Swinging vg+/vg+
    (really killer psych x-ian lp.Tubby Hayes is also in the mix on this lp)
    If you are not in the know,here are some samples hymns lp snippits jacked from recordkingz
    **Coke : Coke (Sound Triangle) vg+/vg+
    **Blackalicious : Swan Lake 12 vg+
    **MC Sway & King Tech : Flynamic Force vg+/vg+

7's
    Soft Touch : Plenty Action nm-/nm-(unplayed store stock)

• ageage 1,131 Posts

Newly added"**"

Three Sounds : Hey There (NY address and "ear" on dead wax) vg (has some discoloration on the back of the jacket) vinyl is a vg
    Sun Ra : Space is the Place (not s/t, Blue Thumb Release) vg(has a tear on the bottom right spine) vinyl is a vg+(quad sound)
    Patty Waters : Patty Waters Sings (esp disk) vg(has radio roll call # and some ring wear) vinyl is a vg+
    Jacques Bondon & Pierre Dervaux(Nantes Percussion) : Musique Francaise Du 20e Siecle vg(gloss is peeling)Vinyl is a vg+
    George T. Johnson : Harlem of my Childhood (both vol I & II) Vol I jacekt is a vg(has a split on the right bottom spine) vinyl is a vg+
    Vol II jacket is a vg(with shrink attached,has some slight water damage) vinyl is nm-
    Stomu Yamash'ta & Come to the Edge : Floating Music vg(jacket has some discolouration) vinyl is a vg+(Island UK Issue)
    The Edwards Genreation : In San Francsco"The Street Thing: vg+/vinyl is a vg- to g( one side is pretty messy, but supringly does not effect play or sound,good starter copy:)
    Howard Blake : An Elephant Called Slowly S/T vg+(shrink still attached)/Vinyl is a vg+
    Kool and The Gang:Best of...(gold foil cover) vg+(shrink still attached) Vinyl is a/vg+
    Le Hot Jazz:United Nations Records Presents...nm-/nm-(werid disco fusion jazz record)
    Errol Dunkley:Runaway child/When I fall In love 12in(really dope british ragga 12) vg+/vg+
    Free Design:Kites are fun lp(vg-g+)Plays with some noise but all in all, a good listen.Jacket is in great condition(vg+)
    Ladder Jacobs:if i had a wish...lp(love joy). vg(writting on jacket,autographed)/Vinyl is a vg+

**The Mike Sammes Singers & The Ted Taylor Organsound : Hymns A'Swinging vg+/vg+
    If you are not in the know,here are some samples hymns lp snippits jacked from recordkingz

Rap Stuff!!
    Bored Stiff,Mad Child,Blackalicious Etc.) vg+(shrink still attached)/Vinyl is a vg+
    **Boogie Monsters : Riders of the Storm-The Underwater Album vg+/vg+
    **The D.O.C. : No One CanDo It Better vg+/vg+
    **Crash Crew : High Power Rap (2nd issue/checkered back) vg-
    **Ahamd,Rass Kass,Saffir : Come Widdit 12(with remixes) vg+

7's

More to come

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Yo Age,

Mid-October dude, Monday 15th dun, I'll be in the area

See u got another one of these?

Also might just get the - Mike Sammes Singers & The Ted Taylor Organsound : Hymns A'Swinging vg+/vg+ off you, hell if I'm paying the 30 quid it goes for out here!!

peace.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    FRESH!!!!

Mid-October dude, Monday 15th dun, I'll be in the area

Looking forward to meeting up with you homie!lets' do this !!(no homo)

Nah, same one.Person never stepped up to it.It's all you homie, if you want it.

The Tubby Hayes Joint(Hymns) is a little more than that.(At least from what the value of trades I stepped up and gave for the copies I received.)

Dope man!!Looking forward to your arrival and hope Scotland is treating you well!

Much peace and respect holmes!
    Adrian

Dude, I seen that Hymns go for 100 pounds too, 30 pounds is a cheapity cheap price, so I'd rather trade u bro

I'ma call you soon!

bev

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hello folks

I am kinda confused on whats going on and due to the number of people that hit me about this stuff, please, i.m. me again.(sorry about that)

BUT...I think I might have a pretty good guess on what needs to be held for folks:
    (please check below)

7's

To the folks that hit me up,lemme know:)

Still a ton of great stuff left and like I was saying, chances are most of these above, are not a full "go" yet.

Thanks again and hope all is well!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    so far the only things that are on hold are these(but not too sure yet:)

The rest is still all availble.

Newly added"**"

Rap Stuff!!
    **Boogie Monsters : Riders of the Storm-The Underwater Album vg+/vg+
    **The D.O.C. : No One CanDo It Better vg+/vg+
    **Crash Crew : High Power Rap (2nd issue/checkered back) vg-
    **Ahamd,Rass Kass,Saffir : Come Widdit 12(with remixes) vg+

7's

More to come

yo age, i need that flynamic force for a hommie, let me know!

b

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    it's all you homie:)
    give me a call or hit me up.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Gone!!!!(Thanks again:)

The list is still the same, except for the 2 titles above!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    ALSO GONE:)

pretty much, all of it left..except the three things i've mentioned above:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Holds as of now:(but, still taking offers on them, due to the fact it might be better)

Coke : Coke (Sound Triangle) vg+/vg+

Still tons of stuff left!!

Lemm know and hope all is well folks:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Gone!!!

Kool and The Gang : s/t(first lp)

Thanks again and as said before, A grip of stuff awaits:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Gone!!!
    all are still availble.

Kool and The Gang : s/t (first lp)

Hit me up ya'll, if you need sound clips for anything, please , let me know!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Also gone!!

Blackalicious : Swan Lake 12 vg+

Keep em' coming:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    also gone:)

Still tons of excellent stuff,Hymns a Swingin'LP,Funky Nassau LP,Coke LP on Sound Triangle,Soft Touch 45(bay area funk rare or raer whatever),Edwards Generation LP, etc..so much stuff!

Peace and good day:)
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Also gone:

Grachan Moncur III : Some Other Stuff vg+(still in shrink)vinyl is a vg+

..awhile ago(sorry w.wheat:)

also..

I am going to make a sound file(sheep gave me this idea awhile back) of all the stuff listed on here(just in case, some of ya'll do not know what it is and the order it's played..give me a day or so:)

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    id like to hear that lady margaret joint
    holla

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    all up in you sector:

the first two tracks is that "Out in Space" 45?

Hope this helps fella:)

oh..
    also on hold

both the three sounds lp's:)

yo age,

throw that hymns a swingin aside with that rapity rap 12", ill be seein u in a few weeks

b

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    sure thing boss:)