I won mad money!!

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
how's this for junk mAil?Microsoft Award Team20 Craven Park, HarlesdenLondon NW10United KingdomRef: BTD/968/07Batch: 404378GDear Sir/Madam, WINNING NOTIFICATIONThe prestigious Microsoft and Aol has set out and successfullySelected one hundred winners for the end of year Anniversary Draws.Participants for this draws were randomly selected and drawn from awide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.The selection was made through a computer draw system attachingpersonalized email addresses to ticket numbers, if you ignore this, youwill regret it later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internetcompanies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remainsthe most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-maildata test.Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number00879B67 with serial numbers BTD/90806J8/07 and you won$1,100,000.00(One Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars), a checkof $1,100,000.00 (One Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars) has alreadyissued to 10 jackpot winners in this draw. You have therefore won theentire winning sum of $1,100,000.00 (One Million One Hundred ThousandDollars). The draws registered as Draw number one wasconducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom .These Draws are commemorative and as such special. Please note thatyour lucky winning number falls within our UNITED KINGDOM as indicatedin your play coupon, In view of this, your $1,100,000.00 (One MillionOne Hundred Thousand Dollars) check would be released to you by ourFiduciary Agent in UK, Our Fiduciary agent will immediately commencethe process to facilitate the release of your check as soon as you contact him.Make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty guide youthrough the process to facilitate the release of your winning check.To file for your claim, Please Contact your fiduciary agent with thedetails below:NAME:MR Marcos SmithEmail: [email]info@microsoftfiduciaryagent.co.uk.md[/email]You are advised to contact your Fiduciary Agent with the followingdetails to avoid unnecessary delays and complications with yourName (in Full================Country=========================Contact Address=====================Direct Telephone No===================Age==================================Sex==================================Occupation/position=================Method Of Payment===Options===Bank Transfer/CheckThank you for being part of this promotional award program.Our special thanks to microsoft. We wish you the best of luck as youspend your good fortune. Thank you for being part of ourcommemorativeAnniversary Draws. Happy celebration.Sincerely,MRS. vivian KellyMicrosoft Promotion Team============================================================================================The lottery promo Awards is proudly sponsored by the MicrosoftCorporation, the Intel Group,Toshiba,Dell Computers, Mckintosh and aconglomeration of other international IT companies. The Free lotteryinternet draw is held quarterly every year and is so organized toencourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.We are proudto say that over 200 Million Euros are won annually in more than 150countries worldwide.==============================================================================================THANKYOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.PLEASE NOTE! Any claim not made before (14) working days from date ofnotification will indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeitedhis/her winnings.

Comments

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    You must have just got an address....

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    spam scam

• I'm glad that they are finally doing something to encourage the use of the internet. I was this close to never using it again, especially with my totally sweet "Mckintosh"

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    NICE!!
    allz i had to do was send a check for $500 bucks, and they'd express me a check for millionzz! THWEEET!!
    Totally worth it.