MILKBONE

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
keepin it real packin steel gettin high

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    keepin it real packin steel gettin high

I love this track... I used to rock this all the time... people was SLEEPIN' I put it on one of my mixtapes... truley great shit...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    M-i-i-lkbone.

I like how the word "featuring" on his tracklist really meant "sampling vocals for the chorus from."

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    yes dollar bin rap! I like the remix too.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I have this on a Capital/Grand Royal sampler cassette somewhere. it also had Acey's Mic Check and some others. but in order to discourage dubs it had feedback and talking and shit over the tracks. still I was never really compelled to purchase this jawn; the fucked up sampler was good enough.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    YES!
    Amboyyyyy!!!!!!
    Someone put Keep it Real on Youtube! It had classic city by the bay footage. I play different instruments in a couple bands and one is this crushing metal shit with 3 brothers, and milks their first cousin, they said he's out in FL, with children, and last they knew he was writing a diss for eminem, which I assume was just a bad idea because I always hear him getting shit on nowadays whenever mentioned. I think that full length is classic to me just because its from the era, and my area, but its probably most classic because of mufi and kg. Definitely misunderstood and underrappreciated though I can't speak for any of the shit he did after milkcrate cause I don't think I ever heard anything else. I predict an Amboy rennaisance but I don't know how the fuck to spell.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    last they knew he was writing a diss for eminem

Don't worry, you're right, it sucked.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    YES!
    Amboyyyyy!!!!!!
    Someone put Keep it Real on Youtube! It had classic city by the bay footage. I play different instruments in a couple bands and one is this crushing metal shit with 3 brothers, and milks their first cousin, they said he's out in FL, with children, and last they knew he was writing a diss for eminem, which I assume was just a bad idea because I always hear him getting shit on nowadays whenever mentioned. I think that full length is classic to me just because its from the era, and my area, but its probably most classic because of mufi and kg. Definitely misunderstood and underrappreciated though I can't speak for any of the shit he did after milkcrate cause I don't think I ever heard anything else. I predict an Amboy rennaisance but I don't know how the fuck to spell.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    sorry I speak Dutch under the influence!

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Yeah it sounded a little like Hugo Chavez declaring war on the USA.I don't ever want to hear it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    WHERE Z DA PARTY AT

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Epstein reps amboy too!

• M-i-i-lkbone.

I like how the word "featuring" on his tracklist really meant "sampling vocals for the chorus from."
    LOL I remember this...

KayGee is what really made that record. EXTREMELY underrated producer.