burns my ass

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
i really hate it when someone on ebay charges you 6 bucks for shipping. you get the record and it says 1.70 media mail. stein. . .

Comments

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Bastards...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I've even had this happen with regular sites. That's thier deffinition of " and handling". I once got charged $10 bucks and had it show up with $5 media mail postage.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I thought this was a thread about foods that taste good but come out the ass kinda harsh.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    you got jipped sucka-!

einstein is killin' it...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I hate it when you gotta correspond with some dude who won an auction off you says he's dissatisfied with the record, wants a refund, but does not want to return the rackord.

Shit is cheap ass and bitch ass move.

Oh I also hate it when I put an LP on ebay and it goes for a whole lot less that I had anticipated
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4740765360&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

...next time a reserve will have to be put in order. If any of you were the winner, congrats you really came up

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I thought this was a thread about foods that taste good but come out the ass kinda harsh.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Oh I also hate it when I put an LP on ebay and it goes for a whole lot less that I had anticipated
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4740765360&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

...next time a reserve will have to be put in order. If any of you were the winner, congrats you really came up

A lot of people won't bid if you put a reserve

And you're going to get a lot less (often 50% or less) this time of year on most things

PS did you know that that record is a bootleg of CSNY? prolly would've gotten more if listed as such...

• I hate it when you gotta correspond with some dude who won an auction off you says he's dissatisfied with the record, wants a refund, but does not want to return the rackord.

Shit is cheap ass and bitch ass move.

"Private Press LP from multiracial psych soul folk group "???

Is psych better when the band is multiracial?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

And you're going to get a lot less (often 50% or less) this time of year on most things

PS did you know that that record is a bootleg of CSNY? prolly would've gotten more if listed as such...

DOH!

I just looked at the photo and noticed all them cats were in the picture... oh well live and learn

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    Digdug. .why is it a bad time to sell?? stein. . .

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Also, anybody on here who lives in/has been to Boston probably recognizes this image, since it is two doors down from one of the larger record spots in town (and now one of only two record stores left officially in "Boston" and not Cambridge, etc), Looney Tunes, and also knows that - although I had a bad experience with the Thai place in the photo - the ancient pizza spot that shows a bit at the left side, "Little Stevie's," may be the most infamous location in the entire state for unclean, nasty, illness-inducing food - of course, I ate there almost daily for years, since they were next to a record store, had pinball, and would sell cans of Budweiser to 17 year olds along with their slices...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Also, anybody on here who lives in/has been to Boston probably recognizes this image, since it is two doors down from one of the larger record spots in town (and now one of only two record stores left officially in "Boston" and not Cambridge, etc), Looney Tunes, and also knows that - although I had a bad experience with the Thai place in the photo - the ancient pizza spot that shows a bit at the left side, "Little Stevie's," may be the most infamous location in the entire state for unclean, nasty, illness-inducing food - of course, I ate there almost daily for years, since they were next to a record store, had pinball, and would sell cans of Budweiser to 17 year olds along with their slices...

wow. thats some memories there. I actually like the other pizza spot thats on the other side alot though. the one with the gormet toppings and shit? Lil stevies is fucking discusting. Looney tunes was overpriced and always gave me a hassle about my portable. But I still pulled a lyn collins out of there for 5 bucks. Which I gave to funkyexample for being such a cool dude.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    i really hate it when someone on ebay charges you 6 bucks for shipping. you get the record and it says 1.70 media mail. stein. . .

That would suck!

What sucks even more is when you're in Australia and they charge you $17.00 and it has a sticker on it that says $11.00

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Digdug. .why is it a bad time to sell?? stein. . .

the summer isnt usually good for selling. I think the theory is that school is out and hence people are not avoiding homework by looking on ebay. Wait till fall to sell high price items and you will catch the fools who should be spending their money on text books: "hmmmm, Ancient Greek History Vol.14 or Jimmy Smith's 'Root Down'? ...hmmm 'Root Down' it is".

...and I think a lot of us where those 'fools'.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Worst ever happened to me recently... I had to pay $5 shipping for a PRIORITY MAILER TURNED INSIDE OUT with media mail $1.87 postage... if this was one of you (and it could be) expect neutral feedback on the 90th day...

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

yeah like my coconut and sesame encrusted tilapia burrito with black beans, pineapples, mixed cheese and srircha sauce

to quote the beatnuts: "watch out now"

• yeah like my coconut and sesame encrusted tilapia burrito with black beans, pineapples, mixed cheese and srircha sauce

Whered'ya get that (he asks with interest...)???

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    yeah like my coconut and sesame encrusted tilapia burrito with black beans, pineapples, mixed cheese and srircha sauce

fins in bradley beach.....

• yeah like my coconut and sesame encrusted tilapia burrito with black beans, pineapples, mixed cheese and srircha sauce

fins in bradley beach.....

Mmmmmmm....been to Bamboo Leaf yet? Big ups on the Thai/Vietnamese combo.