Where Are They Now?

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I always wonder what someone who has had a bit of the limelight does when the party's over. Some artists that I would like to get an update on.

Comments

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    my homie got dome from Grace Jones the other night. No lie.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Oh shit. Can we get a few more details. City, social context, cost?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Oh shit. Can we get a few more details. Like why would you WANT head from a 55 year-old Grace Jones?

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Oh shit. Can we get a few more details. Like why would you WANT head from a 55 year-old Grace Jones?
    Damn son, your friend was getting brain from a senior citizen. Hey doesn't she have dentures now. Gumming the ole meat

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

Don't knock the hustler.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

Don't knock the hustler.

BJ from Strang??!
    That story needs details!

• my jaw has dropped.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    back on topic, whateverhappenedto Lisa Eilbacher (Jenny Summers from Beverly Hills Cop)?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    my jaw has dropped.

Apparently, so has Grace Jones'.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    back on topic, whateverhappenedto Lisa Eilbacher (Jenny Summers from Beverly Hills Cop)?

Or Judge Reinhold for that matter?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    shawn cassidy?

The girl from CarWash."I just wanna get next to you", Tracy somethin.She played a witch on the Tabitha show in the late 70's/mid 80s.Hot to death.

• back on topic, whateverhappenedto Lisa Eilbacher (Jenny Summers from Beverly Hills Cop)?

need more carl weathers!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    shawn cassidy?

I believe Mr. Cassidy is now a TV and film Producer.

Whatever happened to this dude?

Parker Lewis

and the hot Principal, Melanie Chartoff

anyone else see the similarities between Parker Lewis Can't Lose and 'Rock and Roll High School'?

Oh, and I bet Grace Jones at 55 looks better than many women 20 years her junior. Props to dude.

Parker Lewis

I recently caught the one Corky Nemec in some bad cop show on a 2nd rate cable channel. he's still working apparently.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Parker Lewis

I recently caught the one Corky Nemec in some bad cop show on a 2nd rate cable channel. he's still working apparently.

Apparently he really CAN'T lose! Maybe he don't win every time, but dude CAN'T LOSE.

yeah but the Judge has some work here and there. Lisa Eilbacher on the other hand: next to nothing. BHC was a big movie right? and she was the female lead. seems like they were positioning her to be the next cybil shephard or goldi hahn...and then nothing.

anyone else see the similarities between Parker Lewis Can't Lose and 'Rock and Roll High School'?

sorta I guess.

anyone remember the "Ferris Bueler's Day Off" SERIES? it debuted the same season as Parker Lewis, which was basically a much better version of the same show. I don't even think the Ferris thing lasted the whole season.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

Don't knock the hustler.

BJ from Strang??!
    That story needs details!

god no

Parker Lewis

Apparently he really CAN'T lose! Maybe he don't win every time, but dude CAN'T LOSE.

well he was in the Jump Around video and then dude was immortalized on KMD's Black Bastards. I'd say he really can't lose.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Parker Lewis

well he was in the Jump Around video and then dude was immortalized on KMD's Black Bastards. I'd say he really can't lose.

CAPTAIN RUDEFLOW!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I used to work as a Limo Driver/Valet at the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond VA. Whenever they were shooting something in town, the cast would stay there. Judge Reinhold was staying there for two weeks and became a major neuscence. one night I was the last person working out front, and I got a call from security... "If you see a really attractive latina woman arrive alone, please do not allow her to enter, and call us immediately."

Apparently she was a call girl he had stay with him every night, get drunk and throw her out of the room in a fit of rage. it took about three nights of this happening for the hotel to figure it out.

That night, she comes walking in lookin BANGIN. I mean, by Richmond standards, she was a dime and change. I told her that i was instructed to call security if she tried to enter and she started screaming at me. I called security, and they came up, and the police arrived around the same time. Judge came down in a robe and started screaming on everyone there. "I'm gonna get this place shut down. Do you know who I am?"

pathetic.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    I used to work as a Limo Driver/Valet at the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond VA. Whenever they were shooting something in town, the cast would stay there. Judge Reinhold was staying there for two weeks and became a major neuscence. one night I was the last person working out front, and I got a call from security... "If you see a really attractive latina woman arrive alone, please do not allow her to enter, and call us immediately."

Apparently she was a call girl he had stay with him every night, get drunk and throw her out of the room in a fit of rage. it took about three nights of this happening for the hotel to figure it out.

That night, she comes walking in lookin BANGIN. I mean, by Richmond standards, she was a dime and change. I told her that i was instructed to call security if she tried to enter and she started screaming at me. I called security, and they came up, and the police arrived around the same time. Judge came down in a robe and started screaming on everyone there. "I'm gonna get this place shut down. Do you know who I am?"

pathetic.

wikki sez he is a "christian " and an avid family man
    yeah right

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    my jaw has dropped.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    my jaw has dropped.

G A M E O V E R

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Eilbacher was the low point of the movie. There should have been some kind of chemistry between her and Axel Foley.

It's a shame that Jennifer Gray who was full of talent was never cast again.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

DAMN, I had a thang for her when I was young. I would watch Beverly Hills Cop just to see her .

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I wonder what happened to these ladies:

Morgan Brittany, cutie-pie vixen guest star on the "Dallas" TV series.

Judy and Audrey Landers. Judy played "Stacks" on "BJ & the Bear" and Audrey played yet another vixen on "Dallas" (they had the hons, what?).

Betsy Russell, the lil' sexy babe who played in a number of 80's B-movies.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Linda Harrison from Planet Of The Apes.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Parker Lewis

KMD? Plaese to Splain?

He was on Stargate SG 1 as well. Pops and I used to watch that show every night.