Please to explain............??????????

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
cause................. I'm totally I went to denny's this morning to grab some breakfast and a group of 20 came in while I was there. They all looked to be in their late 30's - mid 40's and one guy had on the smallest tightest clothes possible with rainbow socks and a bunny back pack, 5 of them had some type of ears on their head like an animal with furry tails pinned to the back of their pants and three of them (ladies) were dressed like little girls with pigtails etc. All of the guys looked as if they all weren't there and a little disturbed. WTF were these people into?! They are just chillin' like it was all normal too..................Let me add just for the record they were all caucasion as well. Now does anyone here know wtf this was all about?

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Japanese animation convention in town? There are people well into adulthood who are deep into that stuff, to the point where they dress up at conventions. To each their own.

• yep. i would guess anime convention. we had the same thing here in long beach in july. maaaad peoples rolling around with tails and harijuku girls. i'm talking literally 100,000+ of these types of folks. peace, stein. . .

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Man, that sounds about right. That shit was MAD SUSPECT though............. But to each his own.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Anime convention? Dont let these guys fool you.

What you actually stumbled upon is a unique group of individuals known as Furries. The Furry lifestyle is hard to explain and even harder to understand. In a nut shell it is basically a fetish. They dress up like and try to identify with an animal of their choosing. The dress up in crazy furry costumes and have crazy furry sex.

I am 100% serious and your only a few google clicks away to see what Im talking about. How do I know this you ask? well, Though I have never seen a furry myself, I know some people who are closely affiliated.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Anime convention? Dont let these guys fool you.

What you actually stumbled upon is a unique group of individuals known as Furries.

I don't think you're right. From DeeRock's description it sounds like these people were just "ornamented". My guess is anime convention too.

The fursuit crowd dresses in???well, all-covering fursuits. Like Mickey and Goofy when you go to Disneyland, but with random fantasy animals instead. This one guy at my institute is a Furry. He told me about it. Before that I had never heard of it before. It's pretty weird if you ask me. He goes to fursuit conventions all over Europe and America. Grown folks, lawyers, company executives, whathaveyou, dressing up in fursuits.

Check out his site with plenty of furry people pics:

http://sonix.dk/

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Well it is summer, who could wear all that fur in summer?

You don't think furries downsize in the heat?

LOL. your probably right though. I guess the pig tailed girls took away from the furry factor.

I suppose its all or nothing. It is beyond strange though, none the less.

The furries that is.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Man, that sounds about right. That shit was MAD SUSPECT though............. But to each his own.

get in touch with your caucasion side homie!

sike.

sounds like furries to me too. i've seen or heard about this somewhere and of all the fetishes there are out there, its at least the cutest. i'm not mad at the pigtail look but there is nothing sexy about a 5 foot 9 squirrel. thats me though.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    dude... you were in denny's...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Theres some kinda video game or comic convention or something going on in Seattle today.

Cpeetz would probably know more about that schitt than I would though.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

You sir, sound like a homophobe. This is the preferred attire for Soulstrutters on Sunday morning.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Grand Slam breakfast is perfect when you need a Grand Slam breakfast.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts

Grand Slam breakfast is perfect when you need a Grand Slam breakfast.

http://www.soulstrut.com/features/ish/104/sip.php

coffee and taco bell...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    It's been a long time since I was in a Denny's, but that just sounds like the kind of wierdos who are always sitting at the counter in a Denny's. The strange thing is they are usually loners so a group of 20 is a little strange.

That furries web site was lame. I thought they were supposed to be having the sex.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    It's been a long time since I was in a Denny's, but that just sounds like the kind of wierdos who are always sitting at the counter in a Denny's. The strange thing is they are usually loners so a group of 20 is a little strange.

That furries web site was lame. I thought they were supposed to be having the sex.

key sentence fragment: "It's been a long time since I was in a Denny's..."

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Theres some kinda video game or comic convention or something going on in Seattle today.

That sounds like the IONWF (International Order of Northwest Freaks) to me, they were probably
    just practicing their schitck for Burning Man next weekend.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

That sounds like the IONWF (International Order of Northwest Freaks) to me, they were probably

these guys looks 1000000% more respectable than whatever was seen at dennys.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    "coffee and taco bell"

Are you kidding me? I tried that ONCE in my life and almost didn't make it
    home!!!!!!!!! I think I told you that story so u must be referring to that?
    You got funnies............. Seriously though NOT a good combination.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

these guys looks 1000000% more respectable than whatever was seen at dennys.

I'd rather have my fingernails removed with pliers than spend a weekend with those guys.
    As far as the respectability factor goes, you are probably correct, all three are most likely
    heirs to large old money fortunes.

• Anime convention? Dont let these guys fool you.

What you actually stumbled upon is a unique group of individuals known as Furries. The Furry lifestyle is hard to explain and even harder to understand. In a nut shell it is basically a fetish. They dress up like and try to identify with an animal of their choosing. The dress up in crazy furry costumes and have crazy furry sex.

I am 100% serious and your only a few google clicks away to see what Im talking about. How do I know this you ask? well, Though I have never seen a furry myself, I know some people who are closely affiliated.

so sorry.

nah check out http://images.cosplay.com . some people on another message forum I am on were making fun of this and I never knew such a thing existed. It is called "costume play" they dress up like their favorite, video game, anime, manga, cartoon characters for fun.

i don't understand it in the least.

this world can be a weird place sometimes.

• Cosplay is whatever but Furries creep me the FUCK OUT.

THere is nothing creepier on this earth.

I smell a movie idea coming on here.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    If there were any ladies dressed up like Raven from "Teen Titans", that would be alright. But once you have men doing that with their eggets hanging out, that's when it's time to tell the Denny's waitress... well nothing really, I just wanted an excuse to say eggets in a Soul Strut thread.

Carry on.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i can almost smell the B.O. and petuli oil coming from that photo.