Luddite Gets A Digital Camera

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Some one gave me an old digital camera. It took weeks for me to get it working. I don't have any software for editing the pics because I am running windows 98.Here are a few of some records in the shop: My shrine to the Dolores the Whipped Cream Lady, I need the Pat Cooper and the Soul Asylum if you got copies hanging around: The Trim Twist record and the Trim Twist Exercise Board: Shout.

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Welcome to the 21st century dan no go take pics of the Eagles Lodge plaese

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Below find some more from my private collection.

Not For Work Place Viewing [/b]

^^^^ My dog Easy Valentine Berkiss and some music for records

^^^^ For John Book

^^^^Bush

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

are those photos on the records pictures of those dudes diggin in your shop?

The battery on my camera died, so that is all for now.

I've still got Christian dolls, science, kids, spoken, civil rights...

Yes sir.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Yeah, all the pics corespond to the record they are attached to...

The Roots
    Rob Swift
    Lifesavas
    Beatnuts

Yeah, all the pics corespond to the record they are attached to...

The Roots
    Rob Swift
    Lifesavas
    Beatnuts

Just above Roots And Swift are 2 records with the same pic cropped diffently. One is 101 Strings and the other is Paul Griffin Pours On Some Soul Sauce. She has at least one more record. I think someone suggested she is Nichelle Nichols.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    So .... you wear moccasins. How's that going?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    does this mean pics in the jumpjump updates now dan?

Yeah, I wear these all the time. I work from home. Think what Comicbook Guy would look like if he worked from home.

If my program would crop the pictures I'd cut the offending footwear out.

Dan

does this mean pics in the jumpjump updates now dan?

No immediate changes to the web site. I'll try to include some on the sales page and maybe in email updates.

Right now I am working on some ebay auctions with photos.

Is today; recordsonlyday for bigguys?

I am listening to an original yellow label press of The Brothers on Prestige 7022. Zoot, Al Cohn, Kai Winding with Art Blake, Percy Heath and George Wallinton. The other side has Getz, Sims, Cohn, Al Eager and Brew Moore with Walter Bishop, Gene Ramey and Charlie Perry. Very nice small group jazz just the way it should be.

Dan

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

Yeah, I wear these all the time. I work from home. Think what Comicbook Guy would look like if he worked from home.

If my program would crop the pictures I'd cut the offending footwear out.

Dan

A sure sign that dude is comfortable in his life. Not scared to show his dog's face, or the toes of his sheepskin footies!

Hooray for the Salvation Army Dan! I miss visiting Jump Jump. Nice digs, by the way. I regret not buying the Iceberg Slim you had in the talking section while I was there...

• Iceberg Slim

The one on ALA?

There's a copy of that at the GM for around 50...holler.
    We got the Vanguard record on the wall, no worries I'll get a flick of it!

Dan, great flicks up there...always loved that slinky B Kessell cover, there's something awesome and gritty about that Elvira Rios image too.

As for the Happy Hooker, listening to that is :meltttttdownnn:

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Iceberg Slim

The one on ALA?

There's a copy of that at the GM for around 50...holler.
    We got the Vanguard record on the wall, no worries I'll get a flick of it!

It's post like this that say, Look everyone, "I'm Josh" the baller B.Cause I can satisfy all your want list needs.

Please report to the Record Talk -- Literally![/b] thread and do like Terminator and speak with your raers.

NO TALKING!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn, thats looks like a DOPE ass shop

damn, thats looks like a DOPE ass shop

Thanks

there's something awesome and gritty about that Elvira Rios image too.

Elvira is the lady getting her cig lit under Electric Mud. It's not rarer, but the cover is awesome and gritty and so is the music. She was Mexican, and she sang late night cigerette soaked ballads. Has a real Edith Piaf vibe. I think she died last year.

Dan

I am listening to an original yellow label press of The Brothers on Prestige 7022. Zoot, Al Cohn, Kai Winding with Art Blake, Percy Heath and George Wallinton. The other side has Getz, Sims, Cohn, Al Eager and Brew Moore with Walter Bishop, Gene Ramey and Charlie Perry. Very nice small group jazz just the way it should be.

Dan

Cover Artist is D Martin, the style and signiture does not look like David Stone Martin, but I am guessing it was his brief multible-little-man phase.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

this is a removable label
    for adults only

Dammit Dan, we're all adults here (unless the_mack hasn't reached the age of consent). peel the damn label!![/b] Resale value, schmeesale value.

Dollar (horrably disapointed by the Rolling Stones Undercover album cover) Bin