DMX - more DOG related bullshit..

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
By Roman WolfePolice in Maricopa County, Arizona raided the home of rapper DMX, removing 12 distressed pitbulls from the rapper's home.Officers also made a gruesome discovery when they dug up the rapper's backyard, recovering a burned, buried carcass of one of the dogs.According to reports, police also recovered a large cache of weapons in DMX's home, which is located in Cave Creek.DMX's attorney Murray Richman said that a neighbor called the police because of the extreme Arizona temperatures the dogs were being subjected to.He proclaimed DMX's innocence and claimed the rapper has not been at his Cave Creek home for months.He said that DMX relied on a caretaker to take care of the animals.In 1999, the rapper was fined and ordered to make a series of anti-animal cruelty PSAs for the Humane Society, after police found 13 pit bulls in his Teaneck, New Jersey home.

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    "Upon returning to his Arizona home and discovering that his pit-bulls were confiscated, DMX was quoted as saying, 'Where my dogs at?'"

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Who's next?

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    Who's next?

no dog on dog crime!

• jyrijyri 24 Posts
    DMX cancelled his show in Finland for the second time this summer because the pigs don't let him leave the country.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i knew it!

is big boi next?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    thats crazy fucked up. I hate hearing about this shit.

This one time though out in Newark, we went to cop some weed from this kids cousin and we roll up into this spot that is all thugged out with dudes selling crack and whatever. So this crazy ass hatian dude takes us into a back room and on the way to the room opens this closet with 2 pits in there and just starts kicking them in the face. Shuts the door like nothing happened and just sat down at this table and busted us out these huge bags of skunk. It was ridiculous. They kept thinking this one kid was a narc and at one point made him take off his shirt.

But anyways found out on the ride back that this dude fights new dogs like every weekend and they usually kill the loser by slitting its throat. He said they also take the pits and make them bite tires while hanging from trees to get their bite stronger. Shit is real sad.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    i knew it!

is big boi next?

There's gotta be more than a few people sweating like crazy over this, especially after they raided DMX.

The Hip Hop Police Humane Society's got their work cut out for them!