is TYRA BANKS hot or not?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
i say HOT but i've heard conflicting opinions. stein. . .

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hot. But she needs to chill with that red hair dye

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    hells yaa!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    she's not bad, but whenever i see her i can't stop thinking about that forehead

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    pics or stfu

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i believe wu tang already debated this topic for us in one of their skits on a particular ghostface album, i think clientelle?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Tyra is fyah!!!!!!!!

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    I'll take a pass on her. She was nasty looking on that model search show. That forehead kills it sick too. I say NOT HOT.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    She jigglin' baby!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    She jigglin' baby!

HOT.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Ummm... I think I can live with the forehead.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Hot. But she needs to chill with that red hair dye

co-

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    she's not bad, but whenever i see her i can't stop thinking about that forehead

She's got a forehead? Shiiiiiiiiiit...I didn't even know she had a head.

I'll take a pass on her. She was nasty looking on that model search show. That forehead kills it sick too. I say NOT HOT.

You all are fucking crazy to dissmiss her cuz you think her forhead is too big. Like you are Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt all rolled into one. Men are such pigs.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Her forehead is fine... the Queen of Foreheads is still Sade Adu

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Weak Weak WACK! NEVER Thought she was attractive. That forehead is like WOAH! Every time she opens her mouth she comes off as dingy, conceited and arrogant. MANY more beautiful women in the world than Tyra Banks. I see girls better looking than her all the time here in Seattle.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts

Ummm... I think I can live with the forehead.

Ummm. Nevermind hot. But that's cheating, that's how she used to look. I was basing it off her show. She looks tore up now dying her hair every week.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    thats not her hair to begin with. stein.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    this belongs in the "sheit i made while stoned" thread, but im not stoned... about tyra, im saying, she's got a nice body, but when im doing my thing with her and she happens to be upside down, i wont be able to get it up cause i'l see a "Basho The Sumo Wrestler" looking right back at me.

scare your friends with this wallpaper

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

She paid fo' it, it's hers!

this belongs in the "sheit i made while stoned" thread, but im not stoned... about tyra, im saying, she's got a nice body, but when im doing my thing with her and she happens to be upside down, i wont be able to get it up cause i'l see a "Basho The Sumo Wrestler" looking right back at me.

scare your friends with this wallpaper

Blammmmm! alien kills it again. Come on do Steins avater!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I remember buying that SI just cuz of that cover back in the day!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    about tyra, im saying, she's got a nice body, but when im doing my thing with her and she happens to be upside down
    i'd still tap.

Ooops my bad, to answer your question; YES!!!!

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I worked on a couple of Victoria's Secret photo shoots with her last year and let me just say that they do a hell of a lot of Photoshop work to make her look like she does in those photos. Not that she's unattractive, but she has as many physical flaws (cellulite, body hair, etc) as 99% of the women her age. And she's way more stuck up than other big name models too.

On a related note, Gisele Bundchen is a cool person, and looks amazing in the flesh, but she had a nasty cold sore on her lip the last time I worked with her. Herpes? Hope Leo is putting a sock on the pickle...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    she's o.k.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    she aint got NOTHIN' on this!!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    lol

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    she aint got NOTHIN' on this!!!!

Yeah she look aaight.