KIP WINGER APPRECIATION

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Is there anybody more rockin' than this dude?I think not!

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hahaha! Even as a kid playing my Poison cassettes I thought Winger was a huge wuss.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

• My, how things have changed around here...

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    2x's the faith, even with one shirt on this guys got 2 layers, sucks in the heat. wall to wall carpeting on this motherfucker. maybe the pheremones is the bait for the 17 year olds...He's a regular soldier of christ making those young ladies mothers so early on!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    2x's the faith, even with one shirt on this guys got 2 layers, sucks in the heat. wall to wall carpeting on this motherfucker. maybe the pheremones is the bait for the 17 year olds...He's a regular soldier of christ making those young ladies mothers so early on!

YES!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I used to work with a dude who, on a good day, looked like Winger. He was into the tweak though so often he looked way haggard and more like Axel Rose. He was 25 but dated high school chicks. Not seniors or anything though... like 16 year old girls. Dude was hella creepy but I liked him and he was fun to work with. This one time he was out stocking CD's and he comes back to the counter and says something like: "These two really old people came up to ask me a question but then just stopped and were staring at me and then left. I thought it was weird but then I realized that my balls were fully hanging out of the whole in my jeans because I'm not wearing any underwear."

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Winger opened for a Motley Crue show I went to in 1990. Bullet Boys were first and it was a great drugged out performance. Then came Winger so my friends and I took a walk cuz we could care less. As we are walking around the outside ring of the arena we saw a girl getting carried/dragged out by four security guards (one on each limb). The whole time she is trying to break free and screaming "KIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" over and over. They toss her out a door movie style and she hits the ground hard and jumps back up and starts beating on the glass door yelling "KIP!!!!!!!!!"