GRAND GROOVE w/ Lovebug Starski Mao *Sat 8/25*

maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
edited August 2007 in Announcements
Peeps,Please join me tomorrow evening, Saturday, August 25th, 2007 as I wrap out the summer at my long-running APT residency. I thought I'd be at the controls a la carte this weekend but in late-breaking news joining me on the set as very special guest is a true hip-hop legend, Lovebug Starski. The former resident at the Disco Fever & creator of such classic jams as "You Gotta Believe" and "Live at the Fever" is known throughout the galaxies as one of the supreme party rockers of all-time. Should be another good one. If you're not on your houseboat this weekend please do roll thru.Due to the late-breaking nature of this news no fancy flyer this month. Just the vital stats:GRAND GROOVE"ClassicHipHopSoulFunkSoulJazzAfroLatinBrasilianDiscoBoogieZuluBeats & Other Things We Like"Very Special Guest: LOVEBUG STARSKI@ APT, 419 W. 13th St. (b/t 9th & Washington), 10pm-4amRSVP to [email]grandgroove@aptwebsite.com[/email] for guest list access (no need to wait for a confirmation reply; those who RSVP will be added to my list). Hope some of youse can make it.Peas,Chairman Jefferson Mao (ego trip NYC)www.aptwebsite.comwww.myspace.com/chairmanmaonyc