Buying a used Powerbook... (advice related)

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
so i found this on craigslist, and i havce a meeting with dude tomorrow:12" G4 Powerbook with Apple Care - $950867 mhz G4 60 gig hard drive 256 + 133 mb RAM OS X Microsoft Office Suite Bluetooth Air Port Extreme Applecare Protection until 2007 Mini DVI Out 1/8" audio in/out 2 usb ports firewire port combo drive no dead pixels, airport extreme a few exterior scratches and one ding works perfectly I need something to run Serato better, this looks like the right thing.can you really swap applecare over to a new owner? How is the audio in on this thing?thanks in advance.T

Comments

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    i'm not sure about swapping applecare,
    outside of that i'd say this is a hook up. i got a g4 powerbook for around 1100, no applecare.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    Applecare is transferrable. I remember reading it somewhere on the apple site. And all the folks selling apples on ebay said the same thing about applecare...

sounds like a good deal mayne...and it looks like the iLife '05 disc is in that pic too

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    thats the same computer i have. protools runs smooth as silk. but i dont have serato. stein. .