Barbeque'ng to Sketches Of Spain

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Its a godamn beautiful sunday afternoon in the T.Dot, and as i type im bbqing to Sketches of Spain playing some acoustic guitar along with it sipping the alchy and absorbing the sun while some indian spiced shrooms get burned on the grill. good times. no, great times. but for real, i tried many times to get into sketches and it just didnt hit me, but i'm straight up into it right now, some albums are like that for me.so the question i ask is, what music to do u bbq too?

Comments

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    nice...I usually spend Sundays cooking,catching a buzz and listening to some tunes.I think I'll do some fish tacos with some Nathan Davis...life is good.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    fish tacos? please explain.
    peace

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Take your favorite mild flavored fish(I do it with cod,snapper or orange roughy.)

Marinate your fish in your favorite fish marinade.Today I'll use Mr.s Dash Chipotle marinade(all natural,no high fructose corn syrup-you gotta look out for that shit ,it's in EVERYTHING.)

Grill the fish fillets directly on the grill-use a dryish kind of fish.Oily fish doesn't grill well.Throw some Peppers and onions on the grill too.Meanwhile simply heat up some soft corn tortillas and stuff them with pieces of fish and veggies.Top it with whatever.I use home made guacamole,pico,sour cream,colby jack cheese.Serve up some beans,rice and chips.'course you gotta have ice cold Corona(I know)with a lime.Actually it's probably more like a fajita...same stuff though.

Then proceed to stuff your face.Follow it with another Corona...then another...and then...some Scandinavian prog rock to top it off!

Hmmm...I'm already a little drunk.Better slow down,I only just started marinating the fish.

Btw...do the same with shrimp too.As we used to say in 8th grade "fuckin' mmmmmm..."

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    wickedness!i'l have to try that soon. thanks 4 the tip!