Reading Soulstrut Is Like.....

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Watching a sporting event on TV.....Some folks are like the TV announcer who gives all the pertinent information, facts and figures, tells stories about the players and the history of the game, etc. These are the folks who feel like they have to hold up the integrity of the game and take themselves very(too) seriously.Some folks are what they call the "Color" analyst....the guy who throws out buzz words, naked photos and one liners, nothing very imformative or important, but they're needed to keep the casual fan and those with ADD enterntained.Some are like the Play by Play guy who does nothing but critique other's actions, explaining to the rest of us what the poster "really" meant and explaining how their opinions are right or wrong. This guy never really adds anything to the conversation other than commenting from the proverbial peanut gallery. "Whoaa, did you see THAT post"......or the highly intellectual "Ban"And some folks are like the late great Harry Carey, drunk by the fifth inning and spouting out any absurd and/or bizarre thing that comes to their drunken minds.

Comments

• I guess I would be that last one.

• WHOA

ban.

• And some folks are like the late great Harry Carey, drunk by the fifth inning and spouting out any absurd and/or bizarre thing that comes to their drunken minds.

"IT'S A SIMLE QUESTION: WOULD YOU EAT THE MOON IF IT WERE MADE OF RIBS?"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    And where do you see yourself in this scenario, Rich?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

And some folks are like the late great Harry Carey, drunk by the fifth inning and spouting out any absurd and/or bizarre thing that comes to their drunken minds.

Full or Crescent??

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    ...hitting yourself in the lips with a hammer.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I'm curious...

What type of poster am I?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

oh my god! i heart phill phanatic. best mascot ever

can i be jeanne zelasko?

yuichi = bill walton

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    What female strutter is Suzy Kolber?

• Some folks are what they call the "Color" analyst....the guy who throws out buzz words, naked photos and one liners, nothing very informative or important, but they're needed to keep the casual fan and those with ADD entertained.

That would be me....

And I beg to differ... these things are informative, confrontational and important. Without them, this primarily visual media would be nothing but dry repart??.

Again, you're welcome...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

And some folks are like the late great Harry Carey, drunk by the fifth inning and spouting out any absurd and/or bizarre thing that comes to their drunken minds.

If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself?

I would! I'd be delicious!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    yuichi = bill walton

Edith Head = sour hipster