Hi

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I don't know if it's the Mike Vick thread or the heat or what, but some of yall are real crabby right about now. Let motherfuckers breathe and stop acting like somebody took a shit on your front yard. Don't get mad if someone doesn't sugercoat their opinions either. (cue backlash)

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    (cue backlash)

thats why I snubbed your ass at Sunset Junction

b/w

DIE!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I don't know if it's the Mike Vick thread or the heat or what, but some of yall are real crabby right about now. Let motherfuckers breathe and stop acting like somebody took a shit on your front yard. Don't get mad if someone doesn't sugercoat their opinions either.

(cue backlash)

Hi, welcome to the board!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    (cue backlash)

thats why I snubbed your ass at Sunset Junction

b/w

DIE!

That is true.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• Haute Damn!
    I need to copyright this flick already! I could make some spendable cheddar off you clonns for real. "And I got boat payments!"

-J

"Hate can not drive out hate, only love can do that"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    what about apathy? can we win with that?

what about apathy? can we win with that?

Well I wouldn't exactly characterize most people's attitude as apathetic. More nitpicky and cliquey. And you can rest assured, your rep is gonna stay intact if you acknowledge either me, Harvey, Guzzle, or Cockdelic. Sometimes all we need is a little acknowledgment and maybe a hug from the Eastcoast haterz and Norcal Pseudo-intelligents.