ebay buyers with private feedback

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
aside from being the hottest FRENCH modern soul boogie modern DJ/collectro who is keeping everything professionaly secret why would one privatize their feedback?not even big dudes like shadow have private FBI just denied a dude who won the esg lp from me because he had private feedback with a couple of negatives and I couldn't figure out how recent they were or what they were about ....so no record for himalso dude was from france and as we all know France is an unconfirmed paypal country as well as being notorious for being THE land of chargebacks.

Comments

• whats dj shadows username on ebay? would be interesting to see which records he is buying. prolly just crunk/hyphy 12 inches these days? hah

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    aside from being the hottest FRENCH modern soul boogie modern DJ/collectro who is keeping everything professionaly secret why would one privatize their feedback?

not even big dudes like shadow have private FB

I just denied a dude who won the esg lp from me because he had private feedback with a couple of negatives and I couldn't figure out how recent they were or what they were about ....so no record for him
    also dude was from france and as we all know France is an unconfirmed paypal country as well as being notorious for being THE land of chargebacks.

One guy told me he had it set up that way so his wife couldn't see how much money he was spending.

That's about the only reason that makes sense to me.....unless you're trying to get over on somebody.