San Diego SoulStrut Party a success!

AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I had fun and thanks to Diz for having us...Recap....Many cool dudes and girls (even some single ones too). Wow MyLatency was in rare form and even has a pending lunch date....oooooHHH! It was good to hang with the OG's like UnderTheRadar and LDula. Lots of record talk and nobody was man enough for wood lock oil on their balls (as I suspected). I brought my unicycle and watched a drunk girl attempt to ride it down a flight of hard wooden stairs. Then Diz attempted the same and fell pretty hard but was ok. Guzzo decided to spin his current modern soul goodies and kicked it off with a little Central Line. Pap never showed up and we got a surprise birthday call from Anthony during peak hours with roaming on Guz's phone. Sweet. Also Guzzo won the push-ups contest coming in at a clean 60!Can't wait till the next one.Al Garth (Yes I snipe headbands on ebay)

Comments

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Fuck. I am so pissed that I had to miss it, but my car exploded yesterday.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Fuck. I am so pissed that I had to miss it, but my car exploded yesterday.

Like this?

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Good Time for me though I don't get out much! Everyone was cool! & Mark was OUT OF CONTROL... The 45 girl story came up and from the way he was talking it sounded like:

STALKER!!!!

LOL, matter of fact I heard a few people say that while he was telling the story! LOL...

& Thanks to Dizzy for trowing that and AL, GUZZO thanks for the CD!!!!! and Phil thanks for the ride to my car...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    any pictures?

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    LOL I hope not! Well I would like to see Mark Spiting Game and Cussing on the Phone to AP..

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I hope so!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'll post them up later. I'm about to take a nap now

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    can't wait to see the pics from the party y'all can see how sext I am in a wifebeater while doing my umpteenth push-up.

I hope all enjoyed the impromptu wHITEY ON THE MOOn sets by Iron Monkey and I, I know some of the women there were getting their minds blown by having a modern soul soundtrack to the night and MyLatency spitting more game than Milton Bradley.

Thanks to Dizzy and HAWN JEW for throwing this thing, and big ups to all the SD strutters for being cool as fuck.

BTW all those who witnessed it know damn well I did more than 60 push-ups. Drill Sargent Diizzy Bull played me

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Sorry I missed this, the timing didn't really fit into my jetlagged schedule. Instead I got to see "Double Indemnity" downtown at an outdoor plaza for free while sipping Rolling Rocks by the bundle. I was in SD in spirit though. Next time...

I cant find the USB cable to connect my camera to the PC! DOH!!! I have no idea where that shit is!

The pushup contest between guzzo and mangoman was classic though.... So was the unicycle down the stairs, even if I did eat it. And yeah, the music ruled.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    I got to see "Double Indemnity" downtown at an outdoor plaza for free while sipping Rolling Rocks by the bundle. I was in SD in spirit though. Next time...
    Dude, that's how to spend a fucking evening! No disrespect to my hosts (Diz's hosting game was so thoro he let me borrow his smoking jacket) but it sounds like you had a good one too. Nice little soire y'all.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Adam, did you do your mix?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    The 45 girl story
    did anything happen after the initial convo?

AWESOME!

I was wearing a sombrero for a while too.... what a coinky-dink!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I was wearing a sombrero for a while too.... what a coinky-dink!

eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Adam, did you do your mix?

no unfortunatly I hd very little time at home before the day, but that don't mean I'm giving up just postponing it.

Iron Monkey and I did do about 3+ hours of mixing onvthe turntables at the party though