Thank You San Francisco!!!

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
for real dough.i loved this vacation like a fat kid loves cake.it was really really hood to see some of the old SD posse in their new digs. Cas, Anna, nothin' but the best homies.Nice to meet all the new folks in this lovely city that I miss more every time I visit- rootless, sergdun, stef, ms. e head, king most, etc. Keep this city on lock til next time.Keep all my drunk ass photos off the internet, and I will do the same for you. and trust me, i got some photographic shit on all you peoples, don't test my gangsta.perfect diggin, perfect food, perfect drunken tomfoolery, perfect weather, etc. Thanks for rolling out with the out of towners folls. Hit me up in SD!!til next time-g**e

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Keep all my drunk ass photos off the internet, and I will do the same for you.

thanks! i owe you one for that. livewire next month.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I'll wait till I get home to post the drunken photos...

I'M ON VACATION, BATCHES!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    btw, if anyone is wondering whether or not to go to MOMA anytime in the near future- the Matisse is boring, even as a sculptor, dude's work strikes me as self-important. It's more about the personae of the artist than it is the work. ugh... (but I have never liked impressionism.)

But the photography (Martin Munkacsi) that they've got in there right now is facemelt.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    btw, if anyone is wondering whether or not to go to MOMA anytime in the near future- the Matisse is boring, even as a sculptor, dude's work strikes me as self-important. It's more about the personae of the artist than it is the work. ugh... (but I have never liked impressionism.)

But the photography (Martin Munkacsi) that they've got in there right now is facemelt.

i'll be up there in two weeks for labor day, thanks for the recommendations, art strut in effect

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    nice to meet you! sorry for my bad directions giving

and trust me, i got some photographic shit on all you peoples, don't test my gangsta.

seems fair enough...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I'll wait till I get home to post the drunken photos...

I'M ON VACATION, BATCHES!

i'm scared

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Funny, but seeing the antics of that same circle of SF friends makes me NOT want to ever visit SF again.

None of y'all live in the East Bay, correct? *I certainly hope not*

• Funny, but seeing the antics of that same circle of SF friends makes me NOT want to ever visit SF again.

None of y'all live in the East Bay, correct? *I certainly hope not*

All of SF just breathed a sigh of relief....

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    nice to meet you! sorry for my bad directions giving

and trust me, i got some photographic shit on all you peoples, don't test my gangsta.

seems fair enough...

bah! completely predictable! I got dirt on you... it's a good thing you left this ambiguous!! IT WAS ON SALE.
    wake up at 4am to catch a flight and this is how the internet greets me.
    your directions giving seemed ok to me. sorry we had to drive in silence so as not to disturb the passed out undertheradar in the back seat.