I had a dream last night...

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
...that all of a sudden we could end threads ourselves so nobody else could speak on the topic and Cosmo was deading shit left and right.Weird, huh?

Comments

• Options
    I had a dream last night that I found a four leaf clover and then (I'm awake now) actually found one at work today. It was wierd, I forgot about the dream until I walked into a backyard and saw a clover patch in someones lawn. I've always wanted to find one and thought, "Oh shit, I forgot about that dream...I bet I find one..." Found one a minute later. Crazy.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I had a dream last night that I found a four leaf clover and then (I'm awake now) actually found one at work today. It was wierd, I forgot about the dream until I walked into a backyard and saw a clover patch in someones lawn. I've always wanted to find one and thought, "Oh shit, I forgot about that dream...I bet I find one..." Found one a minute later. Crazy.

Trip out, hoLmes! I found four leaf blowers on my street today!

I bet they make a mean pizza too!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ...that all of a sudden we could end threads ourselves so nobody else could speak on the topic and Cosmo was deading shit left and right.

Weird, huh?

That shit came true hommy! Alpha and Omega.

[/thread]