Pick-Up Games at the Park (NRR)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
fools, calm down. yall ain't that great. 6ft. white man who demands the ball like he's Michael Jordan. Calm down. you make a couple jumpers and act like you the shit. Skinny Asian boy who got a lil game. you ain't that great either, stop being best friends with the 6ft. white dude. do that shit in your free time.Nobody at the park is THAT GREAT, so stop acting like it.the couple dudes that shook hands with me after the game. big ups. yall know a true baller when you see one. right back atcha, yall play unselfishly too. that's what it's all about.rant end.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I WILL WORK YOU, SON

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    word up. who's next?!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    dont hate dog, if you got game, then you will be workin the 6 ft. white dude. dudes cant see me on the court, im a baller, kid!

dont hate dog, if you got game, then you will be workin the 6 ft. white dude. dudes cant see me on the court, im a baller, kid!

oh no. i've certainly balled up 6ft white dudes too. Use your quickness, get on the break. out hustle those dudes. As for fast asian dudes, use your body, box those dudes out. they each got a weakness.

i was just bitching cuz i wasn't yelling at those fools like i usually do like "pass the rock!"

you a baller mack? LET'S BATTLE THEN!

dudes cant see me on the court, im a baller, kid!

dog come see me, i will crush you homie

your idea of "crushing"

me

Oh yeah, me and my four could take your bum five any day of the week..

i do not roll with a squad. i'm a one man army. bring it!

Me over RoyMarble:

sayin though, where you stay at? come see me on the courts

I don't play regularly, but when I do it's at Veteran or Culver City Park on the westside of LA.

damn son, i thought you was on the east coast. forget it then. if you're ever in the burgh, you can find me ball on dudes like vince carter

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Man....dudes in the gym are just as bad. they yell and cuss and argue with the ref like they are pro's. It so childish. Just play for fun people. If you were good enough to be a pro you would be. Your not, so accept it and have fun.

I used to work in a gym and we had to always tell the guys to stop with the cussing. There were lots of families and kids around all the time. Plus, plenty of people don't cuss and they don't want to hear it.

One time an obviously pregnant employee asked the guys to watch the language and one dude got in her face talking about "you can't tell me what to do" blah blah. Anyone who yells at a pregnant women is a fucking moron loser.

it's easy to lose it when it's hot and you got guys reaching or pushing you with their arm every play.

it's easy to lose it when it's hot and you got guys reaching or pushing you with their arm every play.

Yea, what's with all the full contact shit people want to pull. It's just a fun game in the park. I asked a friend to play 1 on 1 once and he was nuts....all up on my ass and shit. I never asked him to play again.

I asked a friend to play 1 on 1 once and he was nuts....all up on my ass and shit.

AYO! a lil too much contact eh?

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    "He was usin' all these fruity picks...!" Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories- Prince on basketball

I asked a friend to play 1 on 1 once and he was nuts....all up on my ass and shit.

AYO! a lil too much contact eh?

Oh yea, he had small man complex and watched too much pro ball. I even joked that he was going to have to buy me dinner first if he was going to be all up on me like that!!!!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    argue with the ref like they are pro's.

After playing high school ball I became a ref for house leagues and coach fo' the kids.

Out of the many jobs I ever had, I think I developed the most as a person from ref'ing. I learned confidence (both real and pretend), how to get past my mistakes (I remember the two bad calls I made play-by-play), how to handle real pressure, and how to bust it real world moves for 2 hours.

tweet tweet.