ebay hustle

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
not a big amount as u can see.. but is it a way that i can get the money back? dude needs to learn that he cant hustle small amounts of money of people just cause he likes to. faggot

Comments

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    this happens all the time. never got a serious reply on my emails though..
    one guy said "the packaging" was kinda hard work.. for 4 vinyls.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Did pay with paypal? I seem to remember one of the stipulations that paypal make about fair selling, is that you have to charge exact shipping. So you would win a chargeback claim, if you wanted to take there.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I am not condoning what dude did on the shipping, but "exact shipping amount" is kinda bullshit...I mean, mailers and inserts cost money also, I think the buyer should have to pay for the packaging as well...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    There is no way he sent it air mail for $1.80

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I am not condoning what dude did on the shipping, but "exact shipping amount" is kinda bullshit...I mean, mailers and inserts cost money also, I think the buyer should have to pay for the packaging as well...

on that

But we all now how fuct up paypal be. You may as well use it to your advantage, when you can.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    It's not an LP, just ram.

That is ridiculous. I know there have been some whiny posts by strutters about $2 extra charges on shipping, but this is outrageous.

It's against eBays policy to do shit like this but whenever I fill out the requisite form I feel it gets left in online oblivion.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    was the shipping and handling listed as $14.95 in the listing? If so, you're screwed.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    was the shipping and handling listed as $14.95 in the listing? If so, you're screwed.

read the part "includes any seller handling fees".

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's not an LP, just ram.

haha! oh shit. I just assumed it was a record.