IRON MONKEY

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Never met dude, but I always liked his "Discuss...." posts.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ahh yes, my old wHITEY ON THE MOOn partner

last I heard dude was cruisin to lowrider oldies down Whittier blvd.

no one knows for sure though, but if you listen to the wind closely on an Anaheim soccer field you can hear the name "*dr**n" whistle through the wind.

• Hey, that's cool that you guys still remember me despite the constant progression of people and topics on this forum. I have INDEED made myself scarce for the past year or so but it's all in an effort to get to that next level in life and $$$$ matters. Everything is in way better focus now and as a result am ready to wild out with you folls again.

Thanks for the props on ye olde discuss threads. I stopped posting those because some wetmouth douchebag with awful taste got on here trying to co-opt my shit with some weak ass hip hop bullshit. I'm gonna post up some more of those and bring back the unattainable shorties thread too! I know you doods luvv that.

Other than that, just doin my thang in Whittier, kickin it with my lady, working the day job, working on some top secet ish AND a new soulstrut mix for you kiddies! Just chock full of introspection, gloom, doom, soul and BADNESS...

oh, and *d*m, Dude, so sorry to have flaked on you that one time for that get together, some ill shit popped off that required regulating.... you unnerstand....

hit me up on cell tho...

later follz,

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    IRON MONKEY REPRESENT.

• dude! i was in your neighborhood this weekend but my phone was dead. kept hoping id run into you on the streets. some crazy ranflas!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    A & I go back to the late 90s when he put out records on the defunct Motel label. We had many a great laugh with cohort Otis Funkmeyer whilst . It's a damn shame he moved half way across the earth.

• A & I go back to the late 90s when he put out records on the defunct Motel label. We had many a great laugh with cohort Otis Funkmeyer whilst . It's a damn shame he moved half way across the earth.

Halfway across the earth? Never that, son...

I do miss the east coast and even moreso, great friends like you & Steve.

Just haven't had the means to get over there lately. However, an east coast trip is definitely in order. Besides, my chick has never been to NYC. I'll tell ya though, this summer here in CA feels like the sweltering humid ones we're used to in NY/NJ. NOT FUN.

I gotta get over there and rock out on your Ludwig kit, teach your kids their very first swear words and all sorts of debauchery to make up for lost time....

• Its been hot as balls here this weekend. On sunday I actually filled the tub with cold water and sat in it drinking beer. we have AC, no breeze was coming through, and it was humid as fuck. I was miserable.

Hi adrain.