GHOST BUMP REQUESTS

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
some of these ghost bumps are killing it.m*rk/poltergeist: please to bump "SOUFRIERE APPRECIATION" from around the end of '04.

Comments

• Man, it just occured to me...This K in Canada shit is a year old at this point.

Is he Vindicated yet?

What is the statute of limitations on RR Crime?

• ACCORDING TO FAIRLY RELIABLE REPORTS KEVIN IS STILL AROUND TORONTO, SETS UP AT THE RECORD SHOWS, HAS SOME OF THE BEST RECORDS THERE ON A CONSISTENT BASIS... AND IS PRETTY EASY TO IDENTIFY IN A CROWD.

WHOEVER WAS TALKING ABOUT FLYING UP TO TORONTO FOR SOME VIGILANTE JUSTICE MUST'VE SEEN ONE OF THOSE JUJITSU POSTS AND GOTTEN SHOOK. YALL NEED TO STEP UP OR STEP OFF.

Yeah i know you see it. The big picture. See, the government, they cut Delta, and the insurance companies, and NASDAQ some slack till they get back on they feet, cause they know it ain't nothing they could do...

Omar ain't no terrorist. He's just another n*gga with a gun. And you ain't Delta Airlines, neither. You're just a ni*gga got your shit took.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I will always ride for a what's happening RAJ ghost bump, even though I think it's not possible.
    That shit was quadruple

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    ONE OF THOSE JUJITSU POSTS

plaese to ghostbump.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

YOU WANT IT TO BE ONE WAY...BUT IT'S THE OTHER WAY

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I will always ride for a what's happening RAJ ghost bump, even though I think it's not possible.
    That shit was quadruple

top 10 of all time. easily.

• YOU WANT IT TO BE ONE WAY...BUT IT'S THE OTHER WAY

OH INDEED.