Karl Rove Resigns

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
...to spend more time with his family.

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    The hatchlings must be getting along in age, then.

• I want to celebrate, but I can only see him rolling this into the 2008 election.

-Cautiously Optimistic in Cambridge

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    The jewzards are re-organising...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    How does someone's brain resign?

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    My brain resigned years ago.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

You work for the state you must have seen this before.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

And thats all i have to say about that.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    I want to celebrate, but I can only see him rolling this into the 2008 election.

-Cautiously Optimistic in Cambridge

Exactly. I'm seeing him distance himself from the Hindenburg that is the Bush Administration, hang back for 6-9 months, ink a lucrative book deal, attach himself to the Republican frontrunner/nominee, spend another 8 years ruling the land.

• A sad day for lovers of america and non-appeasers of evil. I havent been through this much kleenex since I got that last batch of pics saba's wife sent me.

on fire with the Saba hating...

mucho take it easy..

and does anyone feel that this is a very anti-climatic end to suck a piece of shit?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

and does anyone feel that this is a very anti-climatic end to suck a piece of shit?

are we talking about rove, or dolo's website?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I havent been through this much kleenex since I got that last batch of pics saba's wife sent me.

You mean the screen captures from Manhole 3 with Rove and Rumsfeld's faces photoshopped in? She told me she was going to send those along to you. I'm glad you enjoyed them so.... vigorously.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I havent been through this much kleenex since I got that last batch of pics saba's wife sent me.

You mean the screen captures from Manhole 3 with Rove and Rumsfeld's faces photoshopped in? She told me she was going to send those along to you. I'm glad you enjoyed them so.... vigorously.

saba = great blue hills simultaneous telecast?

I cram to understand.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    saba = great blue hills simultaneous telecast?

I cram to understand.

Nah???I've never met Saba, but I couldn't resist such an opportunity to zing Dolo. In reality, Saba and I probably have diametrically opposed political views, but I think he's pretty funny when he doesn't push the limits of propriety too much.

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts