HIP-HOP WANTS

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited June 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
ANYBODY GOT THESE FOR TRADE OR SALE.BIG L - LIFESTYLEZ OV DA POOR & DANGEROUS LPKURIOUS - CONSTIPATED MONKEY LPBLACK MOON - ENTA DA STAGE LPORIGINAL JAZZY JAY PROMO EP - I'M THE KINGICE CUBE -FRIDAY (SINGLE)LPSD - BACK ATCHA ON ANGEL TRAXCOLD CRUSH BROTHERS - WEEKENDKOOL G. RAP - LIVE AND LET DIE LPKOOL G. RAP - 4, 5, 6 LPLORD FINESSE - THE AWAKENING W/ INSTRUMENTAL LPPETE ROCK & C.L SMOOTH - MECCA AND THE SOUL BROTHER LPARTIFACTS - THAT'S THEM LPFIRST 2 DEL LP'SANY HELP IN FINDING THESE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I GOT A COUPLE NICE TRADES.

Comments

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

LPSD - BACK ATCHA ON ANGEL TRAX

Are you sure this came out on anything but white label (besides the repress)? I know they recorded it for Angel Trax, but I thought the only ones that actually made it out were the DJ white labels. Maybe I'm incorrect though.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    You might be right but I am not sure. I just know that they were on Angel Trax with Most Desh. I got the Most Desh EP but I haven't been able to get this OG press. These were some very dope hip-hop tracks.

ANYBODY?? ANYBODY??

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I got your PMs... I am running now but I will try to holler tonight

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i have a sealed OG cold crush brothers.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    LORD FINESSE - THE AWAKENING W/ INSTRUMENTAL LP
    ARTIFACTS - THAT'S THEM LP
    BLACK MOON - ENTA DA STAGE LP
    BIG L - LIFESTYLEZ OV DA POOR & DANGEROUS LP

i got these available for trade... hit me on the PM.

peace.

For anybody who PM'd me. I just found this today and it is up for trade if any of you are interested or if anyone.

RAMMELLZEE VS. K-ROB - BEAT BOP (REISSUE) SEALED

THANKS.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    You might be right but I am not sure. I just know that they were on Angel Trax with Most Desh. I got the Most Desh EP but I haven't been able to get this OG press. These were some very dope hip-hop tracks.

my man did all the scratches on that 12"

HOLLOR

what ever happened to Kevin???

• You might be right but I am not sure. I just know that they were on Angel Trax with Most Desh. I got the Most Desh EP but I haven't been able to get this OG press. These were some very dope hip-hop tracks.

HOLLOR

Last I heard, he was out of the game...he sold a bunch of records a couple of years back to some of my homies.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

FIRST 2 DEL LP'S

PM me

HOLLOR

That EP is some of the sickest shit out. Very dope use of the Lords Of The Underground sample. I put the track on mp3 if anyone is interested. I got Microphone Enhancer and Back Atcha.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

HOLLOR

That EP is some of the sickest shit out. Very dope use of the Lords Of The Underground sample. I put the track on mp3 if anyone is interested. I got Microphone Enhancer and Back Atcha.

hook up the track.

ANYBODY GOT THESE FOR TRADE OR SALE.

BIG L - LIFESTYLEZ OV DA POOR & DANGEROUS LP

KURIOUS - CONSTIPATED MONKEY LP

ORIGINAL JAZZY JAY PROMO EP - I'M THE KING

ICE CUBE -FRIDAY (SINGLE)

LPSD - BACK ATCHA ON ANGEL TRAX

COLD CRUSH BROTHERS - WEEKEND

KOOL G. RAP - LIVE AND LET DIE LP

KOOL G. RAP - 4, 5, 6 LP - FOUND

LORD FINESSE - THE AWAKENING W/ INSTRUMENTAL LP

PETE ROCK & C.L SMOOTH - MECCA AND THE SOUL BROTHER LP

ARTIFACTS - THAT'S THEM LP

FIRST 2 DEL LP'S

ANY HELP IN FINDING THESE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I GOT A COUPLE NICE TRADES.

One down. Most left to find. Anybody got the AL TARIQ - God Connections LP or the SAAFIR - Boxcar Sessions. Oh well.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

KURIOUS - CONSTIPATED MONKEY LP
    PETE ROCK & C.L SMOOTH - MECCA AND THE SOUL BROTHER LP
    DEL - NO NEED FOR ALARM
    AL TARIQ - God Connections LP

Kurious is a reissue, but the rest are OGs. Played but not beat up.

PM me

• reskresk 391 Posts
    i can get a kurious lp, OG white label promo, the pic cover is about VG+/VG++ and the vinyl is VG++/NM from what i recall. let me know if your still intrested and what you got for trade, im gonna scoop it up today anyways for my own collection, though if you got a trade im looking for i'll give it up....peace, carlos