Brooklyn Record Swap/BBQ

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I'm having a little BBQ / Meet and greet / Record Swap. I know the last one didnt pan out as well as I hoped, but this one's a lock. NYCers come through...This Sunday the 12th6pm -10pmSupreme Trading (outside)213 n 8th st williamsburg, brooklyn 11211If you're at McCarren Pool, come by after. its about 5 blocks away.

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Seeing you there.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If it doesnt rain, im in.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Seeing you there.

• I'll drop by after I close up Sunday (~7:00)

• Hi T*m! I'll see you thurr. Swing by the spot and see the new set up w/ Joe before you head out there...

• I'll try to come by as well. Delay could you please mail / PM me your phonenumber?

Peace,

Dress

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    HEY CAN I BRING BEER?

• I'll be attending.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    HEY CAN I BRING BEER?
    No, but you can buy a retarded iranian proto-techno record for $5. if you're lucky i might tape it together for you.

come by s????????????e. should be interesting. at the least you'll walk away with a meat coma. (no homo)

No liquor?

• can anyone bring records?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    There will be a full bar Batmon... sport casual was making an inside joke cause i brought a beer to his last record swap.

There will be a full bar Batmon...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    today, folls!

DUH.....Why did I think the Poison 12" have the "Its A Demo" repeat at the end groove......DUH.....

Nice meeting some of you cats.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    MY bad on flaking out, time ran over after the park. I'll make the next one for sure.

MY bad on flaking out, time ran over after the park. I'll make the next one for sure.

You missed the strippers.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Batmon brought his girl. good thing the place was wheelchair accessable.

D***, you shoulda stuck around tho. Budos Band was shooting a video down the road, and that set was utter devastation.

Thanks to everyone for making it out. good times.

Batmon brought his girl. good thing the place was wheelchair accessable.

lol

I seen you peepin her.