edited June 2005 in Strut Central
i always thought it was red? stein. . .

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Orange!!!

With the Confederate flag on top.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

There's a guy around here who drives his lifesize model on a regular basis, but that one is red.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    orange-red

• orange, fool.

• orange..with a hint of red

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    uhhh. i'm still just as confused as ever.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    is orange juice orange or red?

I think you may be colorblind stein

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    orange juice is orange for sho. but what color are tomatoes then?
    i think i may be colorblind too. stein. .

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    orange......coo coo coo

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    red-orange

• Options

orange juice is orange for sho. but what color are tomatoes then?

Tomatoes are tomato-red.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    The official color is Hemi Orange (ask for it by name).

(When your moniker is "ROSS HOGG" you tend to know things like this)

• Options

The official color is Hemi Orange (ask for it by name).

(When your moniker is "ROSS HOGG" you tend to know things like this)

Damn dude, Hemi's are no joke. I had to bring my car in recently to get repaired after i got 'hit from behind/rear-ended/hit in the backside/slammed in the rear' .....

and they loaned me a Dodge Ram pickup with the Hemi in it. The power is unbelieveable, makes me wonder how fast PJ something or other (posts here, 45 adapter tattoo avatar) from Boston's Dodge Magnum is.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts

All I know is the general lee is RACIST and I know KIT from Knight Rider is goin to serve the General Lee!!!

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Since I had about four of them because I played with them when I was a kid until they broke, I know; ORANGE. The color started to transfer to my hands. It doesn't taste like orange though...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Back when they painted 55 Chevy's like this they called it Gypsy Red, but it is very orange.

Did you see the preview for the new movie?????

My only question is: Who is playing Daisy Duke?

My only question is: Who is playing Daisy Duke?

The dummy girl......ummmmm Jessica Simpson? The chicken or tuna girl, that's her right? I you go see Batman you'll see the preview. I'm sure it will be in a lot of theaters soon. It's not supose to come out until Augest so I'm sure they are going to tweak it a bunch based on focus group viewings. Looks pretty silly, but I'm sure I'll have to rent it.

Johnny Knocksville and the Dumb guy from American Pie are Bo and Luke. Willie Nelson is Uncle Jessie. Burt Reynolds is Boss Hog. A couple other well knowsw as well.

Yikes. Note to self; Do not go see the new Dukes of Hazzard movie. end note. Where there any people of "color" in Hazzard County?

Yikes. Note to self; Do not go see the new Dukes of Hazzard movie. end note. Where there any people of "color" in Hazzard County?

Funny you should ask......the 2 black guys in the jail cell. One of them punches the other for money.

I think there is a reason they are showing previews this far in advance. Usually that's a bad sign!

They're doing the whole thing where they are trying to make it take place in the current time frame, which makes it even dumber. At least make it take place in the late 60's or something