Serato is the greatest thing to happen to DJing

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
[/kidding]But it is incredibly dope. For people like myself who scratch, imagine being able to cut any sound in the world whenever you want and you get an idea of just one of the benefits of this thing. I've been rocking doubles of my beats and cutting up my kids voice all day. I had a homie yell into the phone then bugged him out when I started cutting it up. Shit is realer than real and I highly recommend joining the darkside with me.rock that shit homie

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ahhh yes, so nice of you to join me.

I just got finished doing a little session with it my damn self.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    you tell me if you can hear the difference

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Naw the best thing is DJ AM. Dude got his stomach stapled and now he gets to marry Nichole Richie!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I'll be joining yall someday. Not yet though. Saving my money for mastering and such. Glad to hear it's working for you, a legit source being a hip-hop DJ and all, you put it to the test.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i'm a vinyl virgin, and im currently investing on the numarks...i can't wait

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I been signing Serato for a minute. Going to gig with just the SL box, a laptop and and external HD is

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Naw the best thing is DJ AM. Dude got his stomach stapled and now he gets to marry Nichole Richie!

• you tell me if you can hear the difference

D O P E !
    Your kids must be flippin out hearing their voices cut up like that.