SOUL STRUT GIFT SHOP NEW ARRIVALS!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
OK... So I lied. The On-Line Shop is Back Open for business.A couple buddies of mine (Tom & Steve) both have some product out there so I am doing my part to support these foolios. Dr. Delay - REM Sleep - Psych Mix CD[/b] File Under: [/b]Psychedelic RockDescription:[/b] Soul Strut's best selling Mix DJ, Dr. Delay, does not disappoint on this bad boy. Relinquishing 24 raer and medium raer psych track culled from the original vinyl recordings. You know what to expect from Delay. Quality tunes with that beat head undertone mixed nicely and packaged to perfection (a sweet limited edition shrink wrapped digi-pack with Mike2600 art work). Track list included! AUDIO Tom Thumz - Medium Rare 3 Mix CD[/b] File Under: [/b]Old School Hip HopDescription:[/b] Tom Thumz (Dr. Delay's hip hop alter-ego) has hit his stride with the Medium Rare series (a collection of overlooked old school hip hop jams). The third installment proves to be as invigorating than its predecessors embodying times when hip hop was fun, damn it! Over 45+ tunes with track list professionally packaged in shrink wrap! AUDIO Otis Funkmeyer Band 7" 2007 AllCity[/b] File Under: [/b]Neo Soul / FunkDescription:[/b] Steve "Otis Funkmeyer" Hoffman has been down with the Strut since day one. He has evolved from being one of NYC's hottest rare funk DJs to band leader / guitarist/ founder / song writer / image consultant for the Otis Funkmeyer Band. OFB has been a New York mainstay in the soul / funk circuit since 2000 catapulting into the next level when soul diva Leslie Rochelle joined the band in 2004. In early 2006, the band set out to put their live show on tape (yes actual analog tape) and gear for their first 45 release. The result was the original "Why are You Refusing My Love" and the Gloria Walker cover "You Hit the Spot". Allcity records noticed and distributed the 45 which is gaining a big buzz especially on the UK soul circuit. Only a limited amount of these puppies sold here so please get at these! AUDIO1 AUDIO2 http://www.soulstrut.com/shop/Thanks for looking and support your fellow strutters!

Comments