what was the longest thread you can remember

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
some of these a la the Low rider are long... like 4 pages.. what has the longest one been...... 7- 8- 20?

Comments

• Private Press

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Had to be Mingering Mike...

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

Please include lenghts

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Please include lenghts

AYYYYOOOOOO

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

Please include lenghts

maybe more than ten pages...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Yea, that was such a monumental find everyone couldn't stop talking about it and wanted daily updates. In fact it actually got a couple other long thread as well, so if you add them up this topic has to take the cake.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Yea, that was such a monumental find everyone couldn't stop talking about it and wanted daily updates. In fact it actually got a couple other long thread as well, so if you add them up this topic has to take the cake.

MM was a long time ago. We were freaking out that there were 100 posts and 1,000 views. Now you can expect those #s on a What I Ate For Breakfast thread.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

MM was a long time ago. We were freaking out that there were 100 posts and 1,000 views. Now you can expect those #s on a What I Ate For Breakfast thread.

My guess is that was the longest post. Political posts last summer/fall got real long too.

Dan

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    the Private Press thread was definitely the longest.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

you're kidding right? that thread had like 16,000 views or more

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Private Press

Can we revive this one?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Private Press

Can we revive this one?
    YES!