SONG ID: I KNOW I KNOW THAT IM IN LOOVE kid group?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
quick song id needed if you got it, and i know somebody here MUST: thought at first it was a girl group but after listening closer i think it's a kiddie soul tune from i'd assume the early 70s, chorus is: "i know i know that i'm in loooove... (yeah baby) i know i know that i'm in love (say it one more time) i know i know that i'm in loooove... (yeah yeah) and you're the only one i'm thinking of". other lyrics include: "listen girl i feel the same way tooi'm gonna live my whole life lovin' only yousomethin somethin somethinthe love i got for you i call it superfineand if you need me baby (uh huh)you can count on me (uh huh)i'll be there in a hurry (uh huh)and that i guarantee (uh huh)"that should be enough for ya... i need this QUICK. don't let me down, big dudes!

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    arrrrrrrghhhhh.... come on, you guys! you're supposed to know this schitt! this is SOULSTRUT dammit!!!

chee chee and peppy maybe? tell me something soon, i gotta go to bed and i NEED THIS INFO!!!!!! help me thanks

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    okay... it is chee chee & peppy. thanks for nothin', soulstrut

all you so-called big dudes have been officially DEMOTED back down to the lil dude status that you so richly deserve. i'm going to bed

any usage of the graemlin or remarks about the feelings that grown men have in their hindparts will only serve to further cement your LD status.