• Tara Reid is trash....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Caucasoid

OR

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Chilton = #1 ass of the century.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Dude, have you ever grabbed a girl's ass and squeezed it when she had those implants? Talk about the wiener shrinker.

Gimme the underoos wackoff-a-con girl anyday.

Dude, have you ever grabbed a girl's ass and squeezed it when she had those implants? Talk about the wiener shrinker.

I never felt a silicon ass before.

They are usually saline. I can deal with the boobs if they are layered right and built up over time, but those ass pads are exactly that! Asspads. They feel like chuck roasts in a polysleeve. No thanks. But hey, I'm an assman. Flabby, lumpy, flat, round--whatevar. Don't give a fuck. Just real.

They are usually saline. I can deal with the boobs if they are layered right and built up over time, but those ass pads are exactly that! Asspads. They feel like chuck roasts in a polysleeve. No thanks. But hey, I'm an assman. Flabby, lumpy, flat, round--whatevar. Don't give a fuck. Just real.

No doubt. are u suggesting that first model's Badoonka is fake?

yes. along with her tits.

yes. along with her tits.

tits - yes

ass - I ll have to disagree w/ ya

them ain't natural lumps. and yes that's kinda girl that has a ding dong. and you can rest assured that "girl's" picture has been airbrushed to kingdom cum.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    chuck roasts in polysleeves.

LOCATION ANYONE??????

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    so fake asses are like, common now?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Fake asses just make no sense.

I mean, as much as I think fake boobs are gross,
    at least I can understand a woman wanting to enhance
    them and having no option but cosmetic surgery. (I guess)

But if a chick just wants a bigger ass, all she has to do
    is eat a box of Devil Dogs every day, washed down with a
    cake batter ice cream milkshake. Repeat every day for 1 month
    and ~ BAM! ~ instant love cushion.

TO SUMMARIZE:

+

=

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    so fake asses are like, common now?
    That's what I wanna know? Like in the strip clubs and stuff?

• 1) I am tired of the "white girl butt" stereotype. I am white and I have a big ole butt I cannot lie. So does my Mom - it's genetic. It's just where I put on weight. And many of my white friends are well endowed. Also I have black friends who are pretty flat in that area. It's not a racial thing. It's more about how you choose to emphasize it, or de-emphasize it. Clothes and posture can make a huge difference.

PS I'm not bragging. It's just true. Unfortunately, it's summer and I have been following the icecream washed down with beer diet to cool me off. I would prefer much less junk in the trunk - so clothes would fit better...

2) Yes, fake butts are very popular. Also, they sell pants with butt pads and underwear that lift and seperate.

3) Airbrushing, airbrushing, airbrushing! Or, photoshop, photoshop, photoshop!

So, do I have to trot out the white man penis stereotype? I'm sure a lot of you paler posters (probably the very same who're all like - yeah, I can't stand those flat white-girl asses) are not packing too much heat in your Karl Kani's, nowhatimean?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bw show us pics or you are downey.

• I'm sure a lot of you paler posters (probably the very same who're all like - yeah, I can't stand those flat white-girl asses) are not packing too much heat in your Karl Kani's, nowhatimean?

if you are still wearing karl kani's, good luck meeting women, let alone getting naked with them.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    1) I am tired of the "white girl butt" stereotype. I am white and I have a big ole butt I cannot lie. So does my Mom - it's genetic. It's just where I put on weight. And many of my white friends are well endowed. Also I have black friends who are pretty flat in that area. It's not a racial thing. It's more about how you choose to emphasize it, or de-emphasize it. Clothes and posture can make a huge difference.

I can vouch for this*. White girls have ASS these days.

*To clarify, I'm not saying I can vouch for Ms. Record's claim of being a WGWA. Not yet at least.

(P.age M.e)

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Genius.

• bw show us pics or you are downey.

Okay...

It's a beach snap. I'm a little pale and all, so don't make fun of me.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

I can vouch for this*. White girls have ASS these days.

*To clarify, I'm not saying I can vouch for Ms. Record's claim of being a WGWA. Not yet at least.

HERMY HERM = THE SOULSTRUT ASSBAMADOR

PHILLY PHILL = I LIKE TITTIES!

oh damn. for real?

• hmmmm

i think i been hoodwinked

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i think i been hoodwinked
    i think so.

you should have posted a less paparatzzi looking photo if you wanted to fool folls.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

JESSICA CIRIO