SOULREZ SOCAL SEND OFF!!!! TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

funksnotdeadfunksnotdead 364 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
Alright mi gente, it is the last weekend in town for soulrez before he makes the transformation from west coast eastsider to east coast westsider. We're gonna be sending off homie and his girl with one last throwdown and we're gonna do it the only way we know how -- BBQ, good music, good people. If you want to roll through please hit either me or spaceghost up with a PM for all the details.

Comments

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

Tower Of Power - So VEry Hard To Go

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    dam homie, see you when I visit the Rotten Apple.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Good bye, gasoline. Helloooo, MTA.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Soulrez. listening to: Paul Butterfield "I don't want to go"
    Kingmoistowlette. listening to: Lynn Christopher "Take me with You"

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    dude, i just googled the name to see if there were any more graf pix floating around. instead i found these.

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts

who painted the tv? think you should paint with that dude again. i know a lowkey spot buffed and everything..

the elgins - you found yourself another city[/b]

• PEACE TO MY MAN...THE MIGHTY MOS DREZ!

MY BOY WILL SURELY BE MISSED OUT HERE IN THE BOONDOKZ. MAD LOVE TO THE EARLY THURSDAY/SATURDAY DIGFEST. I KNOW YOU'LL HAVE A BLAST KILLIN IT OUT IN ZOOYORK.
    KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND FOR SURE ME AND IRA WILL GO AND VISIT YOU BRO. I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL HAVE SOME WESTCOAST TREEZ FOR YA TOO. ONCE AGAIN PEACE!

OH YEAH...YOU STILL WANT THAT MIDNITERS JOINT? I GOTCHA BRO...I'LL SHIP IT TO NY IF YOU WANT. HOLLA! ONE

• OH YEAH...YOU STILL WANT THAT MIDNITERS JOINT? I GOTCHA BRO...I'LL SHIP IT TO NY IF YOU WANT. HOLLA! ONE

i got your trades for that. hit me on a pm with where to find you this week.

dudes, i missed it on account of food poisoning. i have never shit and barfed at the same time and now i can say i have.

in any case, drez, i hope youre settled in out there. LA wont be the same.

ps
    i have a few more oldies to mix down. hopefully within a week or so, i'll either send it or post it for the puter beep beeps.

• LA wont be the same.

OC[/b] wont be the same.

dude never came to la unless he made a wrong turn... i'm still bummed out though.

• LA[/b] wont be the same.

dude never came to la unless there were records, music, bbq[/b] ... i'm still bummed out though.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Where's dude going?

USA[/b] wont be the same.

dude never came to la unless there were records, music, bbq, carne asada [/b] ... i'm still bummed out though.

in that case pretty much the entire usa and a little of mexico is up for grabs...

Where's dude going?

he had to go underground for 2 years over some dj beef. rumor has it he will resurface calling himself boyk (sorry about the spelling) and sporting dreads...

either that or NYC... hope your well brother.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Where's dude going?

He's joining us on the dark side of the force.

• Where's dude going?

He's joining us on the dark side of the force.

tell fucking drez vader to call a brother already.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    why the move?

is it a move?

is he making moves?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    is he making moves?

and why are there so many replies yet not one photo of dude's going away party? socal needs to step into the '90s and shit on the digital image front...

saying. anytime da 'rez (his new york moniker, learn folls) somuchas sneezes in the glib apple it's gonna be captured and posted.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    da 'rez

I just can't cosign this.

• da 'rez

I just can't cosign this.
    ahh, well that's business as usual...

is he making moves?

and why are there so many replies yet not one photo of dude's going away party? socal needs to step into the '90s and shit on the digital image front...

saying. anytime da 'rez (his new york moniker, learn folls) somuchas sneezes in the glib apple it's gonna be captured and posted.

we're tryin to keep our real world moves under the radar.. its not that we dont want to share with you, we just low-key like that..

that said i look forward to all the flix your gonna post of him in nyc..

(really his wife was the only one smart enough to bring a camera so i have to wait to get some flix from her too.)

p.s. after you call him da'rez call him dr. ez he loves that too...

why the move?

is it a move?

is he making moves?

there are moves being made...

CANNIBAL & THE HEADHUNTERS W/ LITTLE JOE Y SU FAMILIA

santa monica pier

thursday july 7

730pm

FREE[/b]

now, i only mention this cuz its in santa monica which i think is kinda lame. but i'll still go. i mean, its free.

oh, and drez and fellow doo wop lovers, i wrote a book over here about doo wop. it's short. but that's all your gonna get out of me

• is he making moves?

all photos from the going away party have been seized as part of an ongoing investigation